Monday, October 3, 2016

THE BODY SHOP FIVE AT HOME MASK MULTIMASKING AND REVIEW

The Body Shop is excited to introduce
its new recipe of nature collection
featuring 5 new masks.
These expert remedies are packed with natural 100%
vegetarian ingredients 3 are even vegan formulated
specifically with skin's needs in mind.
Does not contain
Parabens
Paraffins
Silicone
and
Mineral Oils
These mask recipes are inspired by traditional beauty
remedies from around the world.
If you looking for a chemical free that help
 your skin to glow and look healthy
These masks are for you.

THE BODY SHOP FACIAL MASKS
DISCLAIMER: I received this mask kit compliments of 
THE BODY SHOP by mail for the purpose of this review.
This had no bearing in how I felt about the products
 and my experience with it.
Individual result may vary. 
Read the Ingredients make sure you are
not allergic to any of it before considering in trying it out.
Product images taken by me.

Here I show how to multi-mask
with combination that work for my skin.
You will see how I made it work for me and learn
which will benefit your skin and how to make it work for you.

FIVE THE BODY SHOP FACIAL MASK
3.0 oz plenty to last you a small amount
will do on the skin.
28 dollars each
Starting from the top to bottom with link
To get yours 3.0 oz 28 dollars

AMAZONIAN ACAI
Energising Radiance Mask
www.thebodyshop-amazonian-acai-energizing-radiance
ETHIOPIAN HONEY
Deep Nourishing Mask
www.thebodyshop-ethiopian-honey-deep-nourishing

CHINESE GINSENG & RICE
Clarifying Polishing Mask

www.thebodyshopl-chinese-ginseng-and-rice-clarifying-polishing

BRITISH ROSE
Fresh Plumping Mask

www.thebodyshop-british-rose-fresh-plumping

HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL
Purifying Glow Mask
www.thebodyshop-himalayan-charcoal-purifying-glow

LINK TO GET YOURS AT MAIN WEBSITE
The Body Shop

TOOLS YOU NEED
A Foundation Blush


Let's Start Multi-Masking
The first three I try
From Left To Right
Ethiopian Honey
Deep Nourishing Mask 
Replenishes-Restores and Comforts

Thick Consistency

I apply this on my upper cheeks
INGREDIENTS IN ETHIOPIAN HONEY
Community Trade Honey- From Ethiopia
Community Trade Marula Oil- From Namibia
Community Trade Olive Oil- From Italy
Deep Nourishing Mask
Beside it nourish and replenish it restore
you see immediate result with soft and smoother skin.
it retain moisture and prevent dryness.

JACKIE EXPERIENCE
It felt soft to the touch and it
was comforting to have on
and remove did not irritate my skin.
My skin felt very refresh and moisturize.

I highly recommend especially for dry skin areas.

Chinese Ginseng & Rice

Paste Consistency but apply smooth.

I apply on my nose and my contour of my face
INGREDIENTS IN CHINESE GINSENG & RICE
Ginseng and Rice- From China
Community Trade Sesame Oil- From Nicaragua
Clarifying Polishing Mask
This mask its known for even out your skin tone
revitalizes and brightens.
The skin perfecter mask help minimize pores
reduce imperfection and smooth the skin.

JACKIE EXPERIENCE
As soon as you apply this mask
you feel it working. It does not feel
heavy when its getting dry
but you do feel a tingle feeling to the skin
like its exfoliating it.
You see result it minimize the pores and
it sure does brighten your skin.

HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL


Mud Texture 


I apply on my forehead and chin area
INGREDIENTS IN HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL
100% Vegan Mask
Bamboo Charcoal- From Himalayan Foothills
Community Trade Tea Tree Oil- From Kenya
Green Tea Leaves- From Japan
PURIFYING GLOW MASK
Detoxifies-Refines Pores-Reveals Glow
Deeply clean and purifies the skin
Works to clean clogged pores and release impurities
and toxins help to reveal healthy youthful skin.

JACKIE EXPERIENCE
This mask start doing the job as soon as you apply it
it dries fast and my skin felt tight.
After washing it felt so refresh and deeply clean
I felt a huge difference on my skin
I like using it on my forehead and chin
those are the places I feel it works for me.

FINAL RESULT
After Multi-Masking with
Ethiopian Honey, Chinese Ginseng & Rice
and Himalayan Charcoal
CLARIFY SOFT SKIN
Love how my skin looks and feel
Hydrated, Smooth I see a big difference
on my brighten skin.

Multi-Masking To Purify and Clarify My Skin
with
HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL AND CHINESE GINSENG & RICE
 
Double duty for healthy glowing skin.
I apply Himalayan Charcoal on forehead and chin,
Chinese Ginseng & Rich  I apply on my cheeks

JACKIE EXPERIENCE
I felt like I was getting a mask
by a professional in the spa.
I highly recommend this method
to get your skin to even out
and refines your pores while
it detox and give you a young looking glow.
Who does not want that....

RESULTS
FRESH LOOKING SKIN
If you want to feel like you went to a spa
get these two mask and try it for yourself.

THE LAST OF THE MULTIMASKING
I TRY WAS WITH THESE THREE

AMAZONIAN ACAI
BRITISH ROSE
AND
HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL MASK

Three beauty benefits to the skin

AMAZONIAN ACAI

Jelly Consistency
This Mask Invigorates-Fights Fatigue and Boost Radiance

I apply Amazonian Acai around my cheeks and nose..
On my forehead and chin 
I apply Himalayan Charcoal
INGREDIENTS IN AMAZONIAN ACAI
100% Vegan
Acai Berry
Guarana Seed Extract
Community Trade Babassu Oil- From Brazil
Energising Radiance Mask

JACKIE EXPERIENCE
I been under plenty of stress lately
and this came just on time.
The jelly consistency with
seed help comfort my skin.
My skin look tired
and this mask perk it up.
Gave me a boost of an awaken skin.

Light Consistency

I apply my contour below my cheeks 

INGREDIENTS IN BRITISH ROSE
FRESH PLUMPING MASK

100% Vegan
Rose Petals and essence of hand-picked roses- From Britain
Rosehip Oil- From Chile
Community Trade Aloe Vera- From Mexico
Deep Nourishing Mask
Replenish-Restore-Comforts
It calms and reveals a dewy glow.

JACKIE EXPERIENCE
This British Rose Mask felt like it
adding a soft pedals of rose water
that soothe and plum my skin
gave me a settle glow.

FINAL RESULT
DEWY GLOW AWAKEN SKIN

Both mask work well on my skin
like the dewy glow.

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE THESE MASK A TRY
HERE ITS WHERE YOU COULD GET ANY
ONE OF THESE AMAZING MASK THAT DO
A GREAT JOB LIKE PROFESSIONAL SPA.


HERE ITS THE LINK
THE BODY SHOP
I highly recommend it and if you do try it
show an image and tag
THE BODY SHOP
TWITTER
twitter.com/thebodyshopusa

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShop

INSTAGRAM
instagram.com/thebodyshop

and use these hashtags
#DareToMask
#MultiMasking
#TheBodyShop

Ladies which masks from The Body Shop will you want to multi-mask with?

55 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It sure does Alyssa you should try the one the fits your skin or all they contain natural ingredients

      Delete
  2. The results look fabulous! Cute packaging too!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jackie, the final result on your skin is simply wonderful! I would immediately use the masks for dry skin and then the others. I love natural brands without minreal oils :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena you will be please with the result and confident to know you putting a non chemical mask on your skin.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for introducing these masks. I love body shop products. I'm nosy of these masks. Your post sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks amazing! I love The Body shop and I want these masks very much! I would like to try the Amazonian acai, the Himalayan charcoal and the Ethiopian honey, all the things I am in need for my skin! Hope you have a lovely week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont be disappointed all are amazing this combo I absolutely love and recommend.

      Delete
  6. It's awesome to have a mix of face masks, dear! Love to try them too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely right hope you give this brand a try your skin will thank you.

      Delete
  7. These look like some fabulous mask I would loveeee to try! It definitely make your face look flaweless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glenda they are perfect I know you like natural vegan products I recommend these let me know if you try them out.

      Delete
  8. I need to get a set of thee masks myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With any of these you could combine what suits your skin needs.

      Delete
  9. Really cool masks!
    Wish you an amazing day!
    Hugs <3
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/floral-maxi-dress-for-weddings/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing skin!!! I would like to try both these masks!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two or three they work great together for different needs in your skin they all have a purpose to target the issue.

      Delete
  11. I love the Body Shop products! And how awesome you all these masks at such a great price point!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price its very reasonable for a high end results.

      Delete
  12. I must try this set of masks, true genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Body Shop thought of it all they cover every skin concern we have you right true genius. Try them.

      Delete
  13. oh i need to try this set babe ! Thank you for recommending..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only recommend the best if you do try let me know Sarah.

      Delete
  14. I want them all Jackie,your results look amazing! Masks are one of my favorite things to indulge in when I have Me time. So good!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masks are an easy way to rejuvenate and refresh our skin let me know which one work for you.

      Delete
  15. Que maximo esse produto amei,
    tenha uma semana abençoada, obrigado pela visita
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the first result. I would love to use the Himalayan mask.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice result! i want to test these masks
    love vegan formula!
    kiss
    ---> tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger <---

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for sharing this review. Your skin in truly flawless. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am definitely planning to purchase these masks but first I have a boat load of masks to go through first. Great review, Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great investment you will not regret share if you do try and which one.

      Delete
  20. That beautiful presentation of these face masks seems interesting this productoq ue works every area of the face, the results have soprendido me, your skin looks smooth and fresh!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That the great thing about them if you have a skin issue it cover that are you will find a mask that will work for you. Thanks Rebeca

      Delete
  21. Tempting masks. Hail to Body Shop's natural ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How amazing to try out all these lovely face masks.. u have lovely skin with or without it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I shall definitely try these, especially the Himalayan charcoal mask sounds marvellous. I have a charcoal mask right now and I love them! Thanks for sharing, doll. x
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Himalayan Charcoal Mask it amazing for the skin and it dries fast.

      Delete
  24. Greaaaat post!!! :*
    New post
    http://www.nastydress.com/pg/158221.html?lkid=27358

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the ingredients and the packaging. You look flawless and your skin looks refreshed. the result is clear.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, such a great review, I am going to go for the ginseng mask that polishes, just what I need, thanks!
    Love the ingredients.
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Body Shop products!
    DailyBDPeace: http://bit.ly/2dBw9fw

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison