Monday, October 10, 2016

WHAT HAIR PRODUCT KEPT MY HAIR ON POINT?

WHAT HAIR PRODUCT KEPT MY HAIR ON POINT?
There are certain hair products
that work and continue
working also the company
keeps up with time
in adding new products
we look forward in trying.

This is my favorite brand from
shampoo to styling products
here is what I use.

TRAVEL SIZE
 shampoo,treatment silk infusion and Iron guard
and DRY SHAMPOO 
I get the travel size to take along with
me to my destination I have
all I need in this cute clear carry on pouch.

You could get one here

CHI DRY SHAMPOO
The Dry Shampoo works amazing
and once you try it 
this will be your go to dry shampoo.
Fresh scented smell 
Is a big bottle it last me for 
 a month or so.
Get it here

CHI SILK INFUSION RECONSTRUCTING
Great treatment for your ends of your hair.
If you could only get one product
than try this if you have dead ends.
Improves moisture and shine

Get it here

CHI MOISTURIZE
SHAMPOO AND TREATMENT
Key word moisturize but if you feel
you need to get rid of build up in your hair
they also sell clarify shampoo the hair treatment
great for when hair feels and looks dull.
Infra Treatment get here

Infra Shampoo get here

KERATIN MIST
Spray before styling for a beautiful
shine to your hair and also protect
from the heat of blow dryer or straightener,
This is a straightening leave in treatment.

Get yours here

INFINITI PRO CONAIR
TRAVEL BLOW DRYER
This is the perfect blow dryer to take
along to your travels it fold so 
it does not take to much space in your suitcase.

Get one here


STYLING TOOL ORGANIZER
Perfect to add to your vanity or bathroom
keep all your hairs tools needs in one place.

Get yours here
amazon.com

Head Accessories




Great head band to get your hair out of the way
You could style the way you like pulled back
into pony tail or just pulled back and curl the back
for a stylish look.


Hope you guys give these Chi products and the hair tools?

38 comments:

  1. I never heard about the chi moisturizer products, but sounds interesting. The travel size are practical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ótima resenha amei a dica do produto, tenha uma semana abençoada obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried a dry shampoo before. Certainty am eyeing it and of course, the travel kit is also welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your tips very much, and for me the travel sized products are excellent! I love shampoos that we can have in our hand luggage, passing through security in airports!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried hair products always worried abt hairfall thanks to my medical problem.. bt this looks so good.. i hv heard of this brand too.. Great product

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sounds good <3
    Have a great week honey!
    Hugs
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/babyonlinedress/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this product my dear
    Kisses for you
    New post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this product my dear
    Kisses for you
    New post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know all these worked so well for you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great products here. I love Chi products! I've used their hairspray and really love it. I should try their dry shampoo too. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard wonders about Chi products! Tons of love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy wish I had know about this before I traveled to Paris I had quite the struggle with my hair in Paris. I could have used this.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products sound amazing, need to check them out, and I can't survive without good hair bands,especially when I'm home.Have a wonderful week ahead.
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute bands, and very nice quality, I've been using Goody since childhood!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried this brand before but they sound amazing. I'll have to look into it.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. a lot of gorgeous products! stunning review
    I posted a NEW OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love hearing what you use in your hair. I have never try chi products out before.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Chi products and especially the travel size and dry shampoo! My brand does not work well, so i will look for this! Thanks!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to use a lot of CHI products. The scent is really nice too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of these products sound and look awesome. I can do with that hairdryer at the moment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So nice! Love it.


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dicas maravilhosas amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  23. sounds like a great one!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have my eyes on that keratin mix, since I often blow dry. My hair is fine and it needs all the protection from the hear as it tends to break off at the ends. Thanks for the intro to this product. Will try it!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Definitely gonna check out these wonderful products! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hola guapa la marca de champú en seco no la venden en España pero he probado otros tipos de champús de otras marcas que venden aquí y va fenomenal un besito guapa y gracias por el post el resto de productos para el cabello resultan muy interesantes también

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's hard to find beauty products that work. I am glad these are working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome collection, I like and subscribe your channel, Please Subscribe my channel
    Youtube Channel: BD All Tube 365

    http://bdalltube365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ulta products are always amazing; I also like that styling tools organizer kit.
    Great Post.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I enjoyed your tips in particular, and for me the fashion and beauty measured items are superb! I cherish shampoos that we can have in our grasp baggage, going through security in airplane terminals.. Go boutiqueken if you want all beauty and fashion products

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison