Monday, November 28, 2016

FINISH POWDER LAST TOUCH TO YOUR MAKEUP

I found these guys I been dying to tried
them out and was very hard to get
my hands on them.
Glad I was able to in one
of my travel they are
great to finish off the makeup.
I purchase two could not decide in
the shade.


I got the light beige
NFFP05
It looks lighter on the camera
it is soft to the touch like velvety feel to it.
On the face it suppose to get you camera ready
No filter 
I really do not see what flaws or issue
this powder could hide.
I will have to said it apply well
 but it does fade out fast.
You do get a good amount
the packaging is durable
and the price
11.99  not bad.





WELL I MISS YOU GUYS MORE
THANK YOU!!!!!
HUGS AND KISS
SO WELL APPRECIATED
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

GOOD TO KNOW
❄Use a foundation sponge
to apply it did not
apply well with a makeup brush
a least not for me
it look cakey.
The come in 15 shades
I know you will find
the right one for your skin tone.❄



This is the second shade
Medium Olive
it looks very similar to the
light beige 
I did not see a difference


FLOWER
By
Drew BarrymoreI heard so much about this  brand and the loose
powder so I needed to find out 
the hype
I could honestly said
its amazing and very light
mill powder.
Gives full coverage
perfect to finish your look

The shade I try out
LO2 the medium
I need to try the LO1
Lighter version
It apply beautifully I apply it with the foundation sponge and
the little pad it came with both do the job.
The only issue I have it does makes a big mess
with trying to get the product out.

 Love the packaging and you get so much product
.28 oz for the price
of 10 dollars.

My recommendation try it see how it works for you.

You could get the NYX #NOFILTER
Here

You could get the Flower Loose Powder
Here


SPECIAL MESSAGE
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
HI EVERYONE I'M BACK
LET ME TAKE A MOMENT
TO THANK YOU ALL
FOR THE KIND COMMENTS
SPECIAL MESSAGES
ON ALL MY MEDIA
AND AWESOME
EMAILS
SHOWING ME HOW
MUCH I WAS MISS!
WELL I MISS YOU GUYS MORE
THANK YOU!!!!!
HUGS AND KISS
SO WELL APPRECIATED
HOPE YOUR THANKSGIVING
WAS FILLED WITH BLESSING...
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹


Ladies which one you will consider in trying?

28 comments:

  1. Have not decided which to opt for, but the flower powder pretty impressive. Then again, like you said, unless I try both, I will never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYX products! Its great to see you back! I have really missed you :)
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice to see you're back, Jackie! I hope the trip was a good one.
    I haven't tried these NYX products, but I have lots of different lipsticks from them. I also have a illuminazer which I turned into loose powder after putting it into my airplane luggage, but it's still a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're back on Blogger Jackie! I missed you! Great reviews! I need to try one of these products when I go makeup shopping! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are back! I knew that you would be back, sooner or later! Hope you are fine! I loved the NYX no filter powder, would love to get it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower powder sounds really interesting and it's definitely something I would like to try.
    Welcome back Jackie.
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Jackie! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to have you back dear Jackie.
    The Nyx finish powder sounds great and the light beige shade are perfect for my skin tone. I like NYX Produkts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Back! I almost brought the Nyx powder the last time I was in Ulta but I put it back.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy you are back Jackie!
    This product sounds great!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, Jackie, we missed you! I have not tried both products because I'm not the ingest fan of powder in general but I like NYX and Flower Beauty as brands.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that Flower powder foundation does sound pretty good. Makeup can be frustrating. I have given up on liquid liner, it just does sit well on my Irish-English skin.

    And oh my I bought an under eye concealer from Tarte for $24.00 and it is the worst I have used. Not a drugstore brand but awful. Go figure.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm curious to try these products
    I posted a NEW OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to see u back.. Loose powder always make a mess n are not travel friendly but they work good.. Compact is always great handy anyday even for touchups...
    Great post after a long time..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just needing compact powders, it'll be a good reason to try Nyx! Glad to see you back!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back yay!!!! I absolutely need to find this No Filter powder!!! Much love hon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back, Jackie, I missed you and your lovely comments so much. I hope you are well :)
    Amazing finish powders, I have to try them out. The second one could work well on mu skin...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back, Jackie. These products sounds great.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay you are back! I missed you and your posts!
    Love the no filter powder, I will try it and use a sponge, even if it works well for a photo shoot, I will be happy!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey doll! Welcome back. I have missed you. The price is reasonable enough. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison