Friday, December 2, 2016

EASY COOK BERRIES

Well Ladies and Gentleman
Just because summer its gone
does not mean you cannot
eat healthy.
take advantage with fruits
like berries and enjoy
them cook if you looking
to warm yourself up.

EASY COOK BERRIES

INGREDIENTS
1 Cup of Strawberries Rinse and Slice
1 Cup of Blueberries Rinse
3 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoon Fine Sugar
2 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour

DIRECTIONS
Rinse and Slice Strawberries
Rinse Blueberries
Place the fruits in a mixing bowl
Add 3 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoon Fine Sugar
2 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
Mix gently until is well incorporated
Pour onto a baking dish prepared with
nonstick spray bake in a preheated oven
350 degree for 25 minutes
Serve Hot or Room Temperatures

GOOD TO KNOW
Top with Ice Cream
Pour over Pound Cake or Angel Cake
Top with your Favorite Yogurt
Add Granola or Nuts
Top your Oatmeal
Top with Whipped Cream

Add Fresh Lemon Juice, Sugar and Flour
Mix gently until is well incorporated

Pour into a prepared non stick baking dish


Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 25 minutes


 Serve in individual serving bowls

 Top with your favorite Topping
Here I top it with yogurt

 ENJOY

ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL YOUR BOWL !!!

26 comments:

  1. I love berries! this dish looks delish!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really yummi! I really love berries and it must taste delicious! I will try this recipe for sure!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please. I would love to dig in anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is tempting n easy to make also will suit my tummy.. suffering from bad acidity.. Thanks fr sharing.. happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy way to enjoy berries! I would just skip the sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These looks amazing, Jackie and I've definitely missed your recipe posts!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy yummi dear Jackie. I can also image these cooked berries with pancakes. Have a nice weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que maximo que delicia amei, obrigada pela visita, bom final de semana.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so good. I love strawberry.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i always make this recipe, love strawberries
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    happy day, kiss
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just scrumptious Jackie! I really will attempt this one. Berries are some of my favorite fruits!

    xoxo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super healthy and tasty dish, Jackie!
    I wish you a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this looks delicious , Why is it the simple things that always seem so surprising! Great idea for winter!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it so much ..perfect fruits
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's too bad I can't eat strawberries, but this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's too bad I can't eat strawberries, but this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this look amazing! I love to eat berries any time of the year.
    Love how simple and quick this recipe is to make.

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fun desert. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison