Monday, December 12, 2016

GLOW WITH THESE HIGHLIGHTERS

Incredible highlight products
that work as well as high end brands.
I was so surprise with the pigmentation
the glow and the overall of these
products highly recommend.
The price its not bad either.
all by
REVOLUTION
Makeup Revolution London

REVOLUTION 
Pro Illuminate
Big packaging
and the pigment amazing
as well as the shade

One swipe its all you need you will glow all day
 and the color its stunning
its like rose gold
The Cons
The packaging well lets just said cheap
which they could do a better packaging.

REVOLUTION
VIVID
BAKED HIGHLIGHTER
Shade
Radiant Lights
 Please with the amount you get
and it remind me of Laura Geller 
Gilded Honey highlight
Very close almost a dupe.

Beautiful highlighter and the shade it
just the right perk of color to wear
for the holidays.

REVOLUTION
VIVID
GOLDEN LIGHTS
 Like the shade if looking for settle
this shade its not for you
it is bright and amazing glow
perfect if looking to make a statement.


Glow away with this shade

GOOD TO KNOW
All are smooth texture easy to apply
and it is buildable.

You could get
The Revolution Pro Illuminate
for 7.00 dollars
get it here

Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Radiant Lights
and 
Golden Lights
6.00 Dollars each


Ladies share if you had try these highlighter or planning to?

34 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these highlighters,but I need too! They look so pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the recommendations, I love highlighters and my favorite one broke a year ago. Since then I try to buy highlighters and didnt find the right one for me. Will try one from Revolution!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I'm sure you'll look good with these, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of shades. Will do well on my skin. Loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look so pretty and glowy and it's great that they're affordable too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty nice highlighter for a good price. I always prefer highlighter and eyeshadows high pigmented. So these products are very interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I barely use any highlighter on my face. Thanks for sharing this one.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with highlighters, Jackie, they can give so much freshness and light to the skin :)))
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think we have Pro Illuminate but I know we have the baked highlighter which I am so tempted to purchase.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Produto maravilhoso amei,
    obrigado pela visita, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I generally use a liquid highlighter but this is inspiring me to try a a powder.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review, Jackie. They look so pigmented.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jackie how are you?
    Is cold enough for you over there? Omg over here in PA is very cold and lot of snow.
    haven't tried any of these highlighters! They look so pigmented . Love it!
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to said it was cold keep warm doll.

      Delete
  14. Highlighters are perfect especially for Christmas parties.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful highlighters.. we get this brand in India as well.. wud love to try

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look really pretty, especially the last one!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cores lindas amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look gorgeous, super highlighty.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great post! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a great post! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow these are so pretty! Great recommendation Jackie.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  22. seriously, one swipe! Love this, I am so sold. Perfect highlights for the season! If only my hair could be that simple!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  23. The first one is my perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colors and they are so affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison