Monday, December 26, 2016

NEW TRY GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS


(my images)

I took a chance from my 
Pantene and L'oreal brand
to try Garnier New 
Shampoo and Conditioners,
So happy I took this plunge
The New Whole Blends
with natural ingredients
its an awaken to your hair needs.

I try two and will continue with the other
but like anything else you need to try
one at a time to see results.

GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS
REPAIRING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
HONEY TREASURES
Strengthens & Heals Damage 

Let start with the summer was harsh
on my hair humidity and environment
just took my hair to a direction I was not pleased with.
I try this shampoo and I instantly felt and saw
the difference love it.
I use it for a month
my hair came alive and it did heal the damage
especially on my ends.
I do have strong hair so the strengthen could only make it stronger.

I highly recommend it!!!

Garnier Whole Blends
Shampoo and Conditioner
Green Apple and Green Tea
Revitalizes and Boosts Shine

I been using this one for 3 weeks and I do see
an incredible shine and healthier refresh looking hair
I believe it help with these two ingredients
it just boost your hair in a natural way without
parabens or harsh chemicals you will think 
you went to the professional hair stylist
to get this shine.

FINAL THOUGHTS
ME
I will said both work amazing on my hair
and I recommend to try these or find the one
suitable for the issues you will like to resolve with your hair.

Ladies had you try Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner
if so which one?

Repairing-Honey Treasure
Smoothing-Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Extract
Hydrating-Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Extract
Color Care-Argan Oil and Cranberry Extract
Nourishing-Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Extract
Refreshing- Green Apple and Green Tea Extract

28 comments:

  1. Must try. Hopefully this range will reach our shores soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Garnier fan, I really like shampoos, conditioners, and face products. It's a drugstore brand that is worth a look! Now it's time to wish you a great new year! May you have a lot of happiness!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. Your hair is beautiful.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garnier launched similar shampoos in India bt not in the same variants.. ur hair looks lovely ♥
    Thanks fr the review.. Happy Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both garnier Shampoos sounds interesting and I would like to try them. I'm not sure if we have this newies in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lo K so beautiful at the picture, dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so smooth and glossy, Jackie, I'll give this line a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Garnier nad your hair too!
    Happy holidays beauty!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Jackie,
    You always have the best advice and products here! I will try this brand, I do need a good shampoo , without chemicals for my hair which is prone to falling out due to Methotrexate use, a chemo drug for my AI Disease. The price is right, too!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does sound good, and it sounds like it is there organic or earth friendly line, which is a win win for me.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh now I have to look out for this line. Sounds lovely.
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your review sound good! I want to try the second one option, Merry Christmas for you Jackie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would totally give those a try! Thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds interesting and your hair looks lovely!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! So lovely. Happy new year to you, friend!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard great things about these too! I think it's time to try them...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your input, I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!🌲🌲

    ReplyDelete
  18. Resenha eotima amei a dica do produto, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to try these products. I'm sure it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Garnier has some the best hair product hand down. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.om

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been a fan of Garnier for years, but I have yet to try the whole blends range. Fab review Jackie. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I find them good, especially the honey treasures line is so nourishing! Your hair looks fab!! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to try the avocado oil. It sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy New year!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh yes, Garnier is very popular in Singapore too! Happy 2017, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison