Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS TO THE PARTY!

WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS TO THE PARTY!

WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS TO THE PARTY! by beautify11 featuring Balmain

WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS TO THE PARTY!
You wear what makes you feel happy
The Stylish Its You.
Party the night being the confident woman you want to be.
Start the New Year 2017
with acceptance.
You define yourself no one else does
Go after what you want and the goals you want to reach.
Make sure in your journey do not forget your support system
and being humble.

Ladies will you wear this outfit to a party?

Raey fringe top
matchesfashion.com


American Retro outerwear
$120 - yoox.com


Michael Kors hot shorts
therealreal.com


Dune chelsea boots
$125 - selfridges.com


Handbag purse
c21stores.com


Choker necklace
shophnh.com



Balmain belt
$2,935 - net-a-porter.com


Burberry lipstick
saksfifthavenue.com

24 comments:

  1. I love this alternative to a dress!
    Fabulous outfit.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on you party dress, all great choice! I could really go for the those Michael

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing dresses. But this is a great choice!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great choice to wear to a party! Very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is a pretty nice party alternative to a dress. I like the outfit, especially the jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing combo, great alternative to a dress!!!
    Happy holidays darling!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fringe top is right up my street. Love that style. I hope that you are enjoying your holidays xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes metallic shorts what a wonderful alternative! Love this look chic, sexy and festive.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute selections Jackie! I love switching up the traditional party attire.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so agree. Didn't need to be a dress, certainly some ideas here on what we can opt for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea.. it gets boring to wear dress at all times.. loved the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gold and pink, the perfect combination!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great content) Really interesting post)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So stylish and chic, Jackie!
    Have a great NYE :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Because the truth that is completely a party look. Sometimes in winter, it is difficult to create a fixed look, but in addition to being warm jacket is nice for a party. I like to go pretty without going cold. A nice kiss and Merry 2017

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous these faux fur clothes
    Happy New Year dear! kisses
    fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an amazing outfit! I totally love the color selection and the faux fur :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you combine the colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison