Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 SPRING TRENDS

2017 SPRING TREND

2017 SPRING TREND by beautify11 featuring t-shirt dresses

2017 SPRING TRENDS
What its trendy for the spring
Let Start from the Top your left.

Bathrobe yes big time do not feel like
getting dress in the morning toss on
a Fancy Bathrobe and you are ready to hit town.
Tip to wear over shorts outfit or a tank dress will look amazing.

Seaside Stripe the idea from beach umbrella and chairs
very chic this spring

Khaki- A utilitarian material which you could wear as pants
or dress even a top will do.

Shades of Yellow- Light or dark no matter what shade of yellow
you like its so trendy all shades of yellow goes.
Tip find the right one that goes with your skin tone.

Banker Stripe Shirt- We all have one and if you don't go get one
its very chic this spring season.

Single Shoulder Cut Out- Give a peek of your shoulder no matter if its a dress or top.
Strategically place cutout that looks magical.

Flashdance Shoulder and Sleeve Slits all fall in the same category as the cutout
very trendy so go for it.


White Shirt Dress- Wow first sweatshirt dress not White Shirt Dress
I believe the White Shirt Dress will rock well with
different accessories and shoes.

Waist Cincher- Yes if you like this look than this its for you ladies.

Foldover Waist- I think in a skirt or shorts this will look fab.

Boyscout Sash- will like to see who could pulled this style off. (share)


Ladies which one of this 2017 Spring Trend you see yourself sporting?


Special Message
I hope your New Year was a Blast
May 2017 make your life be more
positive and active.
Do embrace what life got to offer.



Belstaff t shirt dress
stylebop.com




Long sleeve dress
amazon.com


Emilio Pucci neck tie
lanecrawford.com


T By Alexander Wang cardigan
$515 - harrods.com


Holiday top
simplysoles.com


Miss Selfridge white t shirt
missselfridge.com


Bustier top
amazon.com


J.Crew yellow shorts
thredup.com

20 comments:

  1. Love it! Happy new year to you and your loved ones.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of clothes. The truth that is note much change in the colors regarding them stations cold. Thank you it undiscovered. A kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Spring weather not too hot or cold and the clothes are perfect choices.. great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute selections! Happy New Year Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic spring inspired
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish we could just skip winter and go straight to Spring right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, dear Jackie. I can´t wait for spring and wearing new trends. My favorite are stripes. They are always in trend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a bath robe dress, but I must confess I felt a bit awkward and took to my seamstress to make it a skirt, thought the top is still like a short bathrobe :) And the same to the one shoulder dress, it is a skirt now :) But it's OK, because we need to feel comfortable and as a skirt I felt better :) Happy 2017, I hope you have an amazing year!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que lindas peças amei, tenha uma semana abençoada,
    obrigado pela visita. 2017 com sucesso em todas as áreas.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love stripes and flash dance shoulder is really romantic!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh all of these trends sound great and one of my New Years resolutions is to buy more color. I wonder if I can go an entire year and not buy black?

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year!

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful selection for spring.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are definitely great picks for Spring!
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the waist cincher trend! Love to you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy new year to you, Jackie and I look forward to all your fashion and beauty posts in 2017!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bathrobe trend really works for me. Nice set.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison