Friday, January 20, 2017

NO NEED TO DICE TOMATOES SAUCE

Is time to add a flavorful
tomatoes sauce to top
your favorites veggies,
meat, or fish you could
also spoon over spaghetti
This easy to make
with no effort at all
tasty delicious recipe
will like to be the center
of your meal attention tonight.

NO NEED TO DICE TOMATOES SAUCE

INGREDIENTS

28 oz Can of Dice Tomatoes
4 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
3 Garlic Clove Peel and Slice
1/4 Cup White Wine
1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
2 Teaspoon of Heavy Cream
Salt and Pepper To Taste

DIRECTIONS

In a large saucepan on medium heat add 4 Tablespoon of butter
1 Tablespoon olive, 1 Teaspoon of each Oregano
and Italian Seasoning Stir add 2 Tablespoon of All Purpose Flour
add the 3 Slice Garlic Clove stir and add the 1/4 cup of wine
Whisk together until you see a thick consistency on the sauce
cook for 4 minutes add the 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth
Stir until is very well incorporated
 cook for additional 4 minutes add the 28 oz
Dice Tomatoes and stir in the caper let it simmer for
25 minutes and then add 2 Teaspoon of Heavy Cream,
Salt and Pepper to taste continue cooking for 2 more minute
it will be a total of 35 minutes cooking
Serve.

This is a versatile sauce so enjoy topping,
Chicken, Steak, Fish, Vegetable, Pasta or Rice.

IMAGES OF STEPS

4 Tablespoon Butter 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of each Oregano and Italian Seasoning
2 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour

 3 Slice Garlic Clove , 1/4 Cup of White Wine
Whisk Together Until You Get Thick Consistency.


 Add 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Broth
Stir Until Is Very Well Incorporated
Cook for 4 minutes

Add 28 oz of Dice Tomatoes Stir Until All Ingredients Are
Incorporated. Cook for 4 Minutes

 Add 1 Teaspoon of Capers

Simmer for 25 Minutes

ADD 2 Teaspoon of Heavy Cream
Cook For 2 More Minutes

Serve
Here I Spoon Over
Chicken Cutlets

ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

24 comments:

  1. i love this! i always preparare its
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    kisses
    fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes lol, but this looks yummy! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes lol, but this looks yummy! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had capers before. I love the title, and this looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good tomato sauce. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum yum yum!!! You make me hungry!!!! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always enjoy your friday recipes. Thank your for inspiring me. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love capers, and sometimes I use anchovies instead in the tomato sauce. Thanks, it looks good! <3 x
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sauce looks delicious! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I use to make a sauce similar to this but without capers. I need to try this next time.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy, and no need to dice ( and possibly injure a finger!)
    delish!
    thanks for sharing!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tomatoes! And this seems really yummy!
    Wish you a great week-end darling!
    Hugs
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/vintage-pattern-dress/


    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an awesome homemade tomato sauce!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tomatoes. Have a week end.Great Post. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This recipe seems so tasty, Thanks for shared! Happy weekend.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delicious!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great recipe!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love tomato based sauce, especially on pasta. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison