Monday, January 9, 2017

REVIEW JIMMY'S COATING UNLIMITED INCORPORATED

Painters in Gastonia NC
(Google Image)
A home its where your heart is.
So when it comes to making it yours
it starts with painting.
Do you agree?
Painting could change instantly a look
of a home from exterior or interior.
The good thing about painting its
you could change it when ever you like.
The first thing you have to consider
its which direction you prefer to take
painting it your self or hiring a professional
so much to consider right.
Here you will read and hopefully will find helpful
when you are ready to paint your home.
Let start with, What route I will take?
Always a professional due to time
and since I like the job to be done right
that its my preference.

TIME OF YEAR TO MAKE CHANGES
PAINTING ALWAYS HELP.


Ask Yourself Before Getting Started
Before getting started what are your requirements
for instant How much painting will you need to have done?
How difficult is the task?
Are there vaulted ceiling?
 Its the home complex?


WHAT TO LOOK FOR BEFORE HIRING A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER
1- How long the company been in business.
(consider in hiring someone with more than 2 years experience
Knowledge its very important)
2- Do they listen to your wants and understand the result you looking for
(See if they have swatches and images of prior work)
3- Price
(An estimate should be written and confirm before
having the company starting the job)

4- Do they have Employees or Subcontractor
(Their is a big difference employees will have
liability Insurance Coverage cover by the company, 
A subcontractor should have their own always ask for proof)

5- Does the company or subcontractor has a state licensed
(This is important they also should be able to provide proof)
Must be legit

6- References
(Its good to know how other feel about the company and how
well they did the work they requested)

7- The painting company should do what agreed upon
and should accept the amount agreed upon.
( Taking in consideration if customer change their mind in color
or want to add an additional work)

8-Guarantee 
(Does the company offer any reputable contractor )

9- Get Bids
(Get as many if not in rush or a least 2-3)


10-Bottom line you will not know how great they are until
the job is done.
(keep an eye how they prep if they take their time and do not
cut corners you will know the result will be exceptional)

GOOD TO KNOW
Some residential painters may or mat not
required to obtain a license or be part of a union.
Beware of using low end paint from cheap painters
Written proposal its important
make sure it explicitly state the quote price
is for all labor, paint, and materials.
Another thing to consider
The payment terms are explain and are acceptable
with the special requirement if requested
for example scraping,sanding, caulking, are they included in
the proposal agreement.

CHOOSING COLORS
This all depends on you
what you want and like.
Some Company may give suggestions.
The bottom line it will come down
to what you want for your home.
Keep in mind you have to live in it and see it 
everyday so pick something
that blend well with your style.

Here are some swatches and wall 
Paint from Sherwin Williams
That I chose for my home.
Outerbank
All the bedrooms

Accessible Beige
Living space like Living room, Hall and
Dining room Kitchen it is an open concept
also use for laundry room and all bathrooms.

I had a specification wall which
divide the Kitchen and Living room
I choose 
Shenandoah Taupe
I have an open space which 
its pretty difficult to choose
colors that blend well and flow.
With the help of Jimmy's Coatings Unlimited
I got that accomplish and you could
see the shade on top of this image
and wall how it goes well together.


My goal since I like neutral colors its to get colors that are chic
and will go well with any color furniture I have.
Yes, its good to keep this in mind because
it will be costly to change the wall after
you just got them painted.
I did get the result I want
more like Breige 
Gray and beige
I could not be happier.

ANOTHER TIP
See how the swatch look
with day light and night
consider your natural lighting
North, East, West, South
Night and Day
also with the room lighting.
It might look completely different
Example below.

DAY

LATE EVENING

This Company Jimmy's Coating Unlimited
Located in the state of North Carolina
Its the company I hire to paint my home
and I was please with their professionalism
and how devoted Jimmy was with what I want
and how satisfy I will be.
His model Customer Happiness Comes First.
A Company that goes far and beyond for their
customer its the company you want to consider in hiring.

I hope you found this helpful
Its in my opinion and experience.
I highly recommend.
If you live out of state call and find out
if they will go to your state to do the work.
Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Incorporated.
They paint interior and exterior
They also do
Stucco Construction
Wood Finishing
Custom Paint Finishing
Paint Removal
Pressure Washing
Deck Cleaning
Deck Staining
Deck Maintenance
Wall Paper Removal
Cabinet Restoration
Door Painting
Dry Wall Installation
Dry Wall Repairs
Visit this link to see more of his work
project.
https://porch.com


Ladies and Gentleman when it comes to painting your home
do you hire a Professional or Do it Yourself?

34 comments:

  1. I agree new paint can definitely refresh a room. Great review.
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice tips as we are planning on repainting our house!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome tips! The home in the picture is a dreamy one!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color selection fr painting ur home is a personal choice.. I prefer brighter colors in the living room.. glad to read ur post n tips.. the company did a great job I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also prefer to hire a professional, I never painted any wall by myself, apart from a few bricks once :) The guarantee we have hiring a professional is worth the price!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review and perfect tips Jackie!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. While some people do it themselves, I usually prefer the professionals. Pricey but they do a good job. My house is painted as bright as my character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice job done, Jackie! Have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tips! There's nothing like hiring a professional to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most time I painting my home by my self. Of course professional is alway the better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would not mind hiring people to paint, not as skilled in that area so great to learn how to find the great people.

    https://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would not mind hiring people to paint, not as skilled in that area so great to learn how to find the great people.

    https://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You recommend always the best Jackie!! Have a great week, Love Coco

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love beige tones and the tips Jackie
    Happy New Year darling

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very neutral and refreshing color you have selected... Great !

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't painted my new house yet. I kept it the original color. In my old house I hired painter to paint it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  19. My husband does lots of things and one of them is interior design, so he deals with builders quite a lot. It's very important to hire to correct people to do your home painting - very useful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many great tips here. Hiring the right people make all the difference. The colours you pick turned out beautifully.

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que maximo amei casa linda, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the tips you gave for finding the right painters and the right paint. I have hired a painter in the past as they do an amazing job. Love the colors you picked!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post Jackie, I always hire a professional, and when it comes to interior colors, i look for whites. I know that sounds weird, but if i want free, i look for a white with a hint of green, and it is green but subtle and i love it.
    great tips!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not weird to like white its your preference goes with your style.

      Delete
  24. Thank you for all the awesome tips Jackie. I need someone to paint my living room, dining room and kitchen because I have cathedral ceilings and so hard for me to do myself. Sucks my husband hates to paint LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  25. When it comes to painting, I let my brother-in-law make all the decision. Great, detailed, and informative post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison