Friday, January 27, 2017

SPAGHETTI WITH SPINACH AND FLAVOR GARLIC OIL

A simple dish with so much flavor.
A little of this, A little of that!
You will have a dish
your family will enjoy.

SPAGHETTI WITH SPINACH AND FLAVOR GARLIC OIL

INGREDIENTS
1 pound of Spaghetti
2 Cups Baby Spinach
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
Pinch Salt and Pepper
1 Garlic Clove Slice

DIRECTION
Cook spaghetti following the box instruction (al dente) 
In a saucepan add 1/4 cup  extra virgin olive oil
and the slice garlic cook until fragrant.
Set aside to cool
Add in the same sauce pan the spinach cook
until is almost wilted
 add the cook spaghetti
Stir together until well incorporated
and drizzle with flavor garlic oil
Season with pinch of Salt and Pepper
garnish with cook garlic 
and serve


IMPORTANT SEASONING NOTE
I added a pinch of salt and pepper
if you like a little more you 
could adjust it to your taste.

COOK UNTIL FRAGRANT

FINAL RESULT

 ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

24 comments:

  1. This is the easiest recipe u have shown.. wud love to try this soon.. i am hungry now.. have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spinach spaghetti. I'm sure that the garlic infused oil gives them an extra kick of flavour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you added spinach to the recipe; very nutritious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spinach and spaghetti so I am trying your recipe tonight!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Italian food thank youuuu
    I love spaghetti
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous recipe, i love spinach
    new review on my blog <<< Maybelline New York Make Love Happen collection >>>
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jackie,
    Thanks for the recipe! Looks definitely like a try worth!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! This must be so flavorful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah that´s a goog idea. For long time i didn´t eat Spinat. Now i´m mouthwatering. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so tasty. I love spinach.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pasta and spinach are always a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Healthy spaghetti. I will try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo yum, I have not head dinner yet, maybe i will make this, I think I have all the staples in the pantry.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great recipe! Pasta and vegetables are a delicious combo.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so happy, Jackie, that you love spaghetti. A new recipe for me, it looks so yummy and healthy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks so delicious! Have a great week Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh-Oh-My, this is a simple dish, but I am really feeling hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I never thought about adding spinach to my spaghetti. I love this idea. It looks good too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison