Monday, January 30, 2017

WINTERIZE SKIN WILL LOOK GREAT IN THE SPRING

(google image)
WINTERIZE SKIN WILL LOOK GREAT IN THE SPRING

Winter cold weather leave skin dry a few simple tweaks
to add to your routine or start a routine will keep
your skin glowing and youthful by the time Spring
comes around.

1- Layer Up- It must be say over and over apply serum
under your lotion, cream or spf both am and pm
will help diminish line and pores.
Make sure to give time for each product to absorb.

2- Change To Oil- Face oil helps plump and firm
also enhance radiance and reduce the look of lines.
If you prefer add a drop into your moisturizer.

3- Exfoliate In Moderation- Try it with gentler formulas fruit acids
 or jojoba beads do once a week on gentle area,
 On rough area do a sugar or salt scrub.

4- Do not forget the lips- Moisturize before bed use balm with natural oils like
Kiehl' lip balm during the day apply before lipstick.

5-  Pamper Skin-Apply ointment like aquaphor or
 a moisturizer to your skin before bed.
Wake up with baby skin.

6- Soothe Your Sole- Apply moisturizer to your feet slip into sock or 
slip your feet into aloe vera socks which help your feet feel and look pretty.

7- No Need For Toner- It dry out the skin in the winter due to alcohol use
a refresher like water spritz Ole Henriksen Nurture me Facial Water works
also one of my favorite that I cannot be without Mario Badescu Facial Spray
with Aloe, Herb and Rosewater hydrates and tighten also great to set your makeup.

8- Moisturize While You Cleanse- Foaming and gel face washes leave skin clean
but could also dry the skin try shea products will soften skin as it cleans.


A SPA BATH HELPS WITH DRY SKIN
This winter is brutal on my skin
wanted to share what I use when
my skin feel so dry.
I highly recommend to try if you
have a case of irritated, rash or dry skin.

Aveeno Active Natural
100% Natural
Soothing Bath Treatment


Soothing Bath Treatment
 You get 8 individual packaging

The amount its already
measure by the package.
(How convenient right)

Filled your bath with warm water

Open 1 package of Aveeno 100% Natural
Colloidal Oatmeal

Pour it into the bath while the water its
running.

Empty the entire package

Mix around with your hands
and place yourself in the bath to soak
all the benefits that help your skin.

AVEENO The best product to make your skin feel soft

Read review and where you could get yourself
a box here is the link.
www.aveeno.com

24 comments:

  1. Those tips r really helpful.. glad this product worked fr u.. Thanks fr sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard from this product before! Thanks for sharing, dear Jackie!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bath is always a good treat both for the body and the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard so much about Aveeno, but we don't have it in Germany. Thank for this interesting post. Now I wait for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use this, very excellent
    new review on my blog <<< Valentine's Day: gifts for her and him >>>
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this brand, always great products!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great tips. I make a rose water spray as a toner, it's calming, and hydrating. xx
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aveeno is a great brand, I would LOVE to try this stuff! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Aveeno annd liked the tips you gave - exfoliate in moderation is important and the lips are also important to protect! Mine are always dry and I always need balms! Hope you have a very nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so true, i try to take care of my skin year round. i do a pretty good job, these are some great tips.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips. Thanks for sharing.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Aveeno products. I use this brand daily.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aveeno is my go to brand for my sensitive skin!
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips! Thanks for sharing!!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very helpful tips Jackie! I want to check out the Aveeno product you mentioned! Aveeno is a great skincare brand!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's really important to look after your skin in the winter. Great products you've mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No winter in my country, but I know how it can. Had my share of two or three winter holiday, I can relate to the pointers you have highlighted on how to care for our skin.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips. I cannot believe spring is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tips Jackie! I want that bath power from Aveeno!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison