Monday, February 20, 2017

MICHAEL KORS TRACKER

MICHAEL KORS TRACKER
Let me introduce one of the tracker
selection Michael Kors Brand
has to offer,
They are different style and
price that meet your liking.

This is the one I got
95.00 dollars and was well
spend money,
after plenty of search
I wanted something comfortable
chic stylish and that works
and you wont be able to tell what it is.
I found it at Michael Kors website
he has a stunning selection for man and woman.


 This one
its called
Michael Kors Access Crosby Rose Gold
Tone Activity Tracker

 Black adjustable strap
Mother of Pearl Glass Center
button stud fastening
and MK monogram
Rose gold tone

Battery its included

Little booklet show how to install
battery and what step its require
to get you started
very easy to follow.

 This its where you installed the battery

 In no time you ready to go

Perfectly fit


You download a MK Access App
You sync it and tap twice it will blink twice
that means it successfully sync
Now
You can keep track of Steps, Sleep and Goals


HERE ARE SOME QUESTION AND ANSWER FROM MK WEBSITE
YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW

WHAT DO THE DIFFERENT LED LIGHT PATTERNS MEAN WHEN I DOUBLE TAP THE DEVICE?

The LED light will indicate your activity progress to your goal.
  • 1 blink = 0-25%
  • 2 blinks = 25-50%
  • 3 blinks = 50-75%
  • 4 blinks = 75-99%
  • 5 blinks fast = 100%

HOW FAR AWAY CAN MY ACTIVITY TRACKER BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED TO BLUETOOTH?

The phone and activity tracker can be up to about 10 meters (30 feet) apart with no walls, doors, or other obstacles between them.

WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY DEVICE TRACK?

Your devices tracks both activity (steps, calories, and distance) and sleep (awake, light, and restful). Additionally, the app lets you track progress towards a personal goal like drinking water or exercising.


WHAT IS MICHAEL KORS ACCESS LINK?


LINK allows you to control phone settings by triple tapping your activity tracker. Within the app, you can choose to activate one of the following settings:
  • Ring My Phone - Find your phone by making it ring
  • Take A Photo - Take a picture or selfie
  • Control My Music - Play/pause, go to the next song, or go to the previous song
  • Goal Tracking - Track your progress towards a set goal
  • Example showing track at the start of your day
  • On the app
It shows date
Miles on your left and Calories
burn on your right.

Will continue to show your progress
through out the day


This is where you set up your
goal for exercise or others

This is showing hours of sleep
Below
From left shows
how many time you woke up
How many hours you slept light
and how many hours you slept restfully.

Example of what you will
see on the app when you overachieved

This its on my weekend crazy right.

When you complete the week
this will show on your app.

Ladies I really enjoy my tracker do I recommend it
Yes highly, here its Michael Kors website link to get yours.
www.michaelkors.com


Hope you found this review helpful and it was purchase by me not given...

29 comments:

  1. I am yet to own a tracker. I badly want one and this MK tracker is just perfect!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thats actually a really pretty tracker!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's amazing
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que maximo amei conhecer, tenha uma semana abençoada,
    obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing a lot abt fitbit never knew of this brand.. i think it is worth the investment plus looks great as well.. have a lovely day ahead xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm admiring. I still adorn watch, these I must checkout further.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love it!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never saw such a device, how amazing is that? MIchael Kors is a great brand and what for a great idea, I would love to have it - besides, it looks great! Wishing you a great week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cool stuff, dear! Gonna check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a stylish tracker and it's so useful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this tracker looks really cool. You're right that you can't tell what it is by the way it looks - it's just a chic accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like my Fitbit! I had no idea Michael Kors had this, it's very elegant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool and stylish this tracker. I saw your picture at Instagram and fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful post :)
    Happy Monday! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so awesome! What a fashionable way to stay on track. I love this brand, and $95 is definitely money well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool purchase~
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This tracker is so nice! MK has really nice accessories and purses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard lots of great feedback. Must be really worth investing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So styleish, I like the rose gold color! Nice review.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's the coolest tracker I've ever seen! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison