Monday, February 6, 2017

REVIEW BROOKSTONE TOWEL WARMER

Towel Warmer
When I showed this several months ago
on Instagram Story and ask
if you will like a review the respond
was overwhelming.
Thank You.

REVIEW BROOKSTONE TOWEL WARMER
Now after testing it for several months
I could finally say I love the 
Luxurious Towel Warmer so glad I purchase it.
I was skeptical in how well can
it warm a towel but this product
  prove me wrong.


 Beside it warms Towels it also warm
Robes, Blankets, Mitten, Hats, Gloves and Socks
I had tested on Robes and socks
it works amazing
as per mitten, hats and gloves maybe great for kids
and blanket great if you sick and have the chills.
Not items me personally would warm everyday like towels.

This review showing towels
in this case a Big Spa Towel.
I also had manage to warm
Three towels at once.
What its recommended by the company
measuring of towels 40" x 70"
You could heat two of this size
and 100 percent cotton you get best result.

This is how it looks when
you take it out of the package
It does not take to much space 
so work perfect in any 
bathroom that has a plug unit.

You see on your left  
The word heating
and on your right the word warm.
The middle on/off button its what you press
when ready to start heating.

Its pretty deep

Add the towel in this case I use
a big bath spa towel.


See fits perfectly I honestly could
add another if I wanted to.

Cover

Press and it will start heating for 10 minutes
You may use the towel at this time

or leave it for additional 20 minutes before using.

In order to use it for warming up additional towel
 you must let it cool down completely.

Now What do I think
for me it came very handy
Now it all depend how
you will like to use it and
will it be a useful purpose in your home.

Pro
Warm towel quickly
Warm more than just towels
Does 2 towels at a time
Does not take up to much space

Cons
Waiting to cool for additional towels

Recommendation
Do I recommend this brand Brookstone
They are the professional of Luxurious Towel Warmer
Yes. The pro out beat the cons.


Ladies and Gentleman do you like to step of of a shower or bath
and wrap yourself in a warm towel?


33 comments:

  1. This is a really useful device!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. This is a helpful tool that every household should have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed, though for our generally heat wave weather, I doubt I will need warm towels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of such a product, but I think it's so great! Yes, waiting for it to cool down for other towels may be bad, but using a warm towel in the winter is great! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful product, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This must be so nice during the winter months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this product in my life lol! I would love to have a warm towel when I step out the shower or bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really interesting, very useful!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love this I have always wanted one, my sister-in-law has one and i've wanted to find one ever since. xx/M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I need one of these in my house. Who doesn't want warm towels after a shower or a soak in the tub!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, i need a towel warmer. It´s new for me and it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a genius idea!!! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would the warm feel of a towel in this cold season.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It loos so easy and simple to use. I love idea. Great review doll. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is COOL!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My husband used to work at Brookstone, we love their products!!! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never heard of something like this before.. so much innovation gosh! i like simple things though thats me :D Thanks fr sharing.. Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like a fantastic product, thanks for sharing!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cool idea! The perfect device for the cold winter days when you want to snuggle in a warm towel :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jackie, what a great idea, it's the first time I see such an interesting device :)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this Jackie,, I would love it for towels and even for a robe for the morning while it is cold!
    fabulous!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!! I need this!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you don't mind how much did something like thiscost? I use a professional hydroculator that steams 30 towels at a time. it cost me $230.00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 99.99 plus tax at https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/category/bath/bath-organization/towel-stands-warmers/13451//

      Delete
  25. Wow! I really need this! :O

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison