Friday, February 24, 2017

RICE CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON JUICE

Healthy and delicious
This is such a fast recipe
do not require chopping or cutting cauliflower.
All you need its 5 ingredients
take get a healthy side dish on the table.

RICE CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON JUICE


INGREDIENTS
12 Ounce Green Giants Rice Veggies Cauliflower
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon of Butter
Pinch Salt and Pepper

IMPORTANT
I use 6 ounce and reduce
the rest of the ingredients
4 Tablespoon lemon juice
and 1/2 Tablespoon of butter
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
(This is for one Person)

DIRECTIONS
Follow the direction on package
to cook Rice Cauliflower
add the 1 Tablespoon of Butter
and the 1/2 of the lemon juice
Stir add pinch Salt and Pepper
and serve
Perfect side dish 
Fish, Meat or Chicken.


GOOD TO KNOW
What to do with the leftover squeeze lemon juice
pour into a glass container  place in the fridge for your next use.



Perfect way to store the leftover
Lemon Juice


Cook The Rice Cauliflower Following The Package Direction


 Add The 1 Tablespoon Of Butter

Follow By 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Mix well Season with
Pinch Salt and Pepper

Enjoy

Always Beautify Your Plate and Health!!!

An Extra Tip
I Try This Combo and its amazing
Dressing From Wish Bone
EVOO Lemon Herb
add to Mix Frozen Veggies add
Dressing and You Got An Amazing
Tasting Veggies.

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

30 comments:

  1. Yummy recipe! Definitely gonna make it tonight!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this healthy recipe Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try rice cauliflower and this is very helpful. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sure it's yummy :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using cauliflower rice as a substitute for regular rice. Will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so delicious. Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make it look so easy! I must try!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Up-notch and healthy. Wish I have some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had this before. So thanks for sharing.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading about all of your dishes. This is another I would love to try out for sure! Have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like it thank you doll.

      Delete
  11. This is a very nice recipe and perfect for an easy meal. Love the added veggies too!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never eaten veggies like this. Good to know. Thanks for this recipe too!

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dish we normally add less lemon - I think we should go for some extra! thanks for sharing

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such an interesting recipe, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds yummy, dear Jackie!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't seen rice Cauliflower over here but I would be all over this recipe as it is healthy and cleaning eating! And I'm big on cleaning eating.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're a good cook Jackie also note that you like the world of the kitchen. I like this recipe because I love the vegetables. A kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this kind of mixed vegetables 🥒. The rice looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm wondering what is a rice cauliflower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab recipe! Cauliflower has def become popular over the last year. Making rice and even pizza crust with Cauliflower is so delish, not to mention really healthy. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm gonna give this recipe a whirl.

    Keisha xo

    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  21. Somehow i hate cauliflower as we cook it all throughout the year might consider ur recipe as it may change my mind.. lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison