Monday, February 27, 2017

TIPS TO TIDY UP YOUR HOME

(ALL IMAGES FROM GOOGLE)
(UNLESS MENTION)
Let's be productive this year by tackling and having
a to do list in no time you will feel organize and 
your home tidy.
I do try to follow by these steps
to keep my home in order it makes my
life easier and less stressful.

ENTRY WAY
10 minutes dust off dust
and have cute basket for keys
or drawers for mail to go and to paid.
Put shoes in closets

LIVING ROOM
Fluff up the sofa and pillows 
Fast wood vacuum and dust off 
furniture with swifter duster

KITCHEN
Every night and after use wipe counter and cabinets
empty dishwasher or empty the sink 
fast vacuum or swifter the floors.

PANTRY
Pretty up your storage and label things
easy to find and place back.
Use glass container or cute basket
very useful and it looks presentable.

 CLOSETS
Toss what you do not use
 or donate.
Same goes for mudroom,garage closets and attics.


FOOD GROCERY
Spend less time in the market by 
making a list and theme night
menu for each night.


 A TO DO LIST
This its perfect for the things that
get overlooked 
Example cleaning Chandelier or Ceiling Fans, Hanging Photos
Replacing a Worn Toilet Seat you get the picture right!!!

LAST ! ME TIME
If you manage the above you will have plenty of me time
which everyone deserve.


Ladies and Gentleman did you found it helpful??? Share if you have a 
Tip To Tidy Up Your Home

27 comments:

  1. Great post and wonderful tips. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing inspirations
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips, but tidying the house does take time, especially the sweat dripping vacuuming. But, I am going fine as its about planning where to clean when.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very helpful tips Jackie! Surprisingly, I too wrote a post on home painting!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful tips Jackie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really think that the tips are very good, but it's so difficult to toss what we don't wear... but I will try to! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips for a tidy the house. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tips! Doing a little each day really goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very useful tips. I need organize my house.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good essential tips on keeping the house clean and tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips! I have been struggling with tidying with children in the house... <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My to do list, Jackie, is quite long with kids at home... Thanks a lor for your always lovely tips!
    Baci :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appreciated your tips Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tiding up tips here and wow I would not mind living in any one of those places.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab tips Jackie! I love the idea of prettying up my pantry...labels and baskets are such a great idea

    Keisha xo

    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Jackie, these tips are so good! Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great tips for keeping our house in order! When we organize things, everything gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, I definitely need these tips! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maintaining a house is no joke it is a tiring process wsp if u live with ur family.. loved the tips !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison