Friday, March 24, 2017

BON APPETIT HERBES DE PROVENCE REVIEW


This Bon Appetit Herbes De Provence
its perfect to use for baking or cooking.
Let me specify baking savory dishes.
The fragrance of lavender make any dish
exploded with indulging tastes.
I will recommend to try it
On fish, poultry and vegetables for the first timers.

 Beside having Lavender as an ingredients it also contains.
Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, Tarragon, Fennel Seeds, Thyme and Marjoram

Perfectly combine to enhance your dishes

I added a teaspoon to the fish


It took the dish to a different level in taste

Ladies and Gentleman hope you willing
to try new Herbes Lavender and do not shy away
it could bring out your inner chef.

BENEFITS COOKING WITH LAVENDER
Helps with 
Insomnia
Depression
Anxiety
Headache 
Prevent the development of harmful bacteria
Great reason to consider adding Lavender as a spice
to your meals.


DISCLAIMER: If ALLERGIC  to any of these ingredients
please do not try consult with your physician, review base
on research and experience. I'm not a nutritionist.


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

26 comments:

  1. I can't get the scent now. Did a fantastic job in the fish dish. I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried Lavender in food.. combination of herbs and fish, ur dish looks super yumm.. have a great weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que delicia amei arrasa na culinaria,
    bom final de semana, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very nice, and lovely packaging. Love lavender!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love herbs, they do enhance the taste of a dish! A friend of mine prepare some "infusion" for me, and I just have to add it to some dishes! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore lavender but I've never cooked with it! Thanks for the idea :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only recently gotten in to cooking with lavender and I really like it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tip dear Jackie. i also use herbes de provence for cooking.
    Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks great! I only recently learned of it, and I love using it! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried lavender before,but this recipe made me intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love lavender and herbes de Provence. My mum used it a lot growing up so I enjoy it. <3
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard cooking with lavender helps combat anxiety and depression. Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard cooking with lavender helps combat anxiety and depression. Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing combination. Great recipe.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see this is definitely a wonderful combination!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds amazing! I love the addition of the lavender.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So yummy fish with these wonderful French herbes, Jackies :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sounds perfect especially for fish! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this looks super aromatic and delicious
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a nice review. I love the dish. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need some of these too, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison