Friday, March 31, 2017

COOKING WITH PARCHMENT PAPER


Cooking with Parchment Paper
its an easy way to get meal 
on the table everything its cook in the paper
and will be no need to clean pots and pan.
Perfect for days that you prefer to 
not be in the kitchen and enjoy the outdoors.
Its also a great way to cut down on adding fats
if you on a diet and are cautious of what you eat
I recommend this method of cooking.

I cook shrimp but you could cook
Fish, Chicken and Vegetable in Parchment Paper

PREHEAT OVEN 375 DEGREES
INGREDIENTS
I got a pound of shrimp clean and peeled
half of  lemon slice and 1 Tablespoon zest.
Lavender seasoning , 1 garlic clove
and a cup of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
Two Tablespoon white dry wine and 
1 Tablespoon olive oil
add all ingredients to one bowl

Mix well without bruising the shrimp



THREE SHEETS OF PARCHMENT PAPER
 ONE FOR EACH PERSON


PLACE THE SHRIMPS AND VEGGIES IN THE CENTER
1/2 CUP ON EACH SHEET

ADD 1 TABLESPOON OF BUTTER 
OR DRIZZLE WITH OLIVE OIL


FOLD IN HALF

FOLD DOWN FROM TOP


BEGIN CRIMPING THE EDGES AND TIE
WITH OVEN SAVE TWINE

PLACE ON A COOKIE SHEET

COOK IN A PREHEATED OVEN 375 DEGREES
FOR 10 MINUTES UNTIL SHRIMP TURN PINK

SERVE AND ENJOY


Hopefully you  get inspire and start cooking with parchment paper
its an easy technique.



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATES!!!

25 comments:

  1. mmmmm shrimps! delicious!

    stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know of a new technique wasn't aware of tbh... have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parchment paper can really come in handy when cooking! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jackie, this is cool, because recently I thought about that I cooked with parchment paper in the past ... but didn't do this for a long time. Thanks for the recipe!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool that this allows for easy cleanup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea and the shrimps and vegetables meal looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only bake with parchment paper, but you're right it can be used for roasting and steaming in the oven.
    Very good and healthy idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea. I hate cleaning my pans. Your meals looks delicious
    Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que delicia amei, bom final de semana, obrigado pela sua visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jackie,
    This looks amazing! I will try this, and I seldom am tempted to cook.! Delicious!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made a salmon dish with parchment paper. I quite like it, and your recipe is drools. I am hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My son Lorenzo loves shrimps, Jackie, it's the perfect recipe for him :)))
    Grazie e baci!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never tried to cook with parchment paper, and it seems it's good and easy to do! I want to try it now! I hope you have a beautiful weekend! Hugs!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks yummy! Cooking with parchment paper really is great, my mom used to do that too! Love your meals!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic idea! I never thought to cook a full meal in parchment paper. Thanks for sharing Jackie

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great idea. I will use it next time I cook fish. Happy weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic! Have an amazing new week.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delicious look! Happy sunday!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your shrimp dish looks amazing! I use parchment paper all the time its so convenient and makes cooking a breeze.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never thought about it! What a smart idea! And the final result is delish!! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison