Friday, March 3, 2017

GREEN GIANT BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH ORANGES


A great way to enjoy
Brussel Sprouts without peeling and cutting.
Make this easy and fast side dish tonight
you and your family will love.

One bag of Green Giants Brussels Sprout 
and few ingredients
its all you need to 
indulge yourself.



INGREDIENTS

1 Bag Frozen Green Giants Brussels Sprout
1 Medium Orange
1/4 Cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Small Shallots, Peeled and Thinly Slice
1 Tsp Orange Zest


DIRECTION
Zest the orange set aside
Peel and section the orange, cutting each section in half set aside.
Add the walnuts to a medium size skillet toast over medium heat for 3 minutes
or until lightly browned.
Remove  toasted walnuts and set aside,
add 1 tbsp of olive oil  add the shallots and
sauteed for 4 minutes until slightly brown remove and set asides
add the frozen Brussels Sprouts cook for 5 minutes until brown
add the orange sections, orange zest, sauteed shallots 
cook for additional 5 minutes 
Serve and sprinkle with the toasted walnuts.



IMAGES
GREEN GIANT BRUSSELS SPROUTS
WITH SEA SALT AND CRACKED PEPPER

SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS



ENJOY


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES
YESTERDAY ON ALL MY MEDIAS AND EMAILS

VERY KIND OF YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL.
HUGS AND KISSES

21 comments:

  1. I had no idea they had frozen veggies. These look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing
    it looks good
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious way to enjoy brussels sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been away fr quite sometime as i told u on IG will post there soon and blog only on Monday.. hope u have a fab weekend and hope u enjoyed ur birthday yesterday.. This dish is filling and healthy too.. thanks fr sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks SO YUMMY!!!! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks so lovely! I'm sure it tastes very intriguing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a fan of brussel sprouts but you just made them delicious with your recipe. Might try this tonight!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very good idea with orange. I'm sure this tast great. I will give this recipe a try. Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really like a try worth! Thanks a lot for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brussels sprouts are one of my fav vegetables, I always roast them with onion and tomatoes, I never thought to try pairing it with citrus. Thanks so much for sharing because I am def gonna try this recipe!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve never had brussel sprouts with oranges, sounds like an interesting combination. I can’t wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks delish! So healthy too, and so pretty to eat.
    I love Brussel sprouts, and never thought to add citrus.
    Great!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inoive Brussels sprouts but I've never tried them with orange! Sorry for my absence, I'm catching up on your posts babe

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison