Friday, March 10, 2017

LATIN CHICKEN RECIPE

This dish had so much layer of flavor
and its affordable who does not want that.
These ingredients together bring out
the latin roots and a taste of their culture.


INGREDIENTS
1 lb Chicken Drumstick
1 lb Red Potatoes Slice
1 Can  8 ounce Tomato Sauce ( no salt added)
1/4 Cup White Wine ( I use Carbenet)
1/2  Cup Chicken Broth
1 Tablespoon Green Olives
1/2 Tsp Green Capers
1 Onion Slice
2 Whole Garlic Clove peeled
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 Tsp Salt and Pepper or Adobo
1 slice of Roasted Red Pepper (The Jar)

DIRECTIONS
Season Chicken  Drumstick I use adobo its contain
these season salt, black pepper and  garlic powder.
Bake the Chicken in Preheated 350 degree oven
For a half hour to an hour until its golden brown
Remove add 1/4 cup white wine, slices of potatoes, slice onion, 2 whole
garlic clove, olives, green capers,  1 can tomato sauce, 1 tbsp tomato paste,
roasted red pepper and the 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
Cook for 25 minutes add back the drumstick and cook for
additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.

Serve over white rice

GOOD TO KNOW
Adobo its a mixture of seasoning
Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper,Tumeric, Oregano
You could find in latin section at your supermarket.
You could substitute Idaho potatoes for red. 

IMAGES

COOK DRUMSTICKS

Slice Red Potatoes, Onion, 2 Whole Garlic
Green Olives, Capers, Wine, Roasted Red Pepper

Tomato paste, chicken broth

1 Can Tomato Sauce


Final Result


Enjoy




ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!





28 comments:

  1. Will try this recipe after easter as it is season of Lent... looks yummy and easy to make.. have a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this dish has really many advantages! Thanks a lot for sharing the recipe :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never hear of Latin chicken and this seems to be so juicy and yummi! The pictures are amazing! Hope you have a very beautiful weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so delicious. I love chicken.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like it will be full of delicious flavors for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds tasty! I'm sure my family would enjoy it

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too yummy! My mother used to cook a similar dish called "pollo a la pepitoria".
    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww so yummy, I should try this recipe!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE BEST OUTFITS MARCH 2017 (II)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello even though i don't eat chicken this looks delicious
    have a nice weekend
    Best

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have try similar to this, so delicious!
    new post on my blog <<< home&design trends 2017 >>>
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this recipe looks absolutely delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmh..yummy, yummy. You made me mouth waterin and hungrey. Thank you for the cook-inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post!!! Congratulations on your work, !kiss
    💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes please. This is the meal I will happily and joyfully tuck in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not heard of a Latin Chicken before, but I want to try that one. Happy weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks very tasty! I love chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like chicken. It's a good food. A Kiss. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scrumptious. I love chicken and my hubs will love this too!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok this recipe makes me drool, it must be super tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Delicous look! Happy sunday!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really appreciate my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really appreciate my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison