Monday, March 27, 2017

LIGHT NOT HEAVY FOUNDATION

(google image)
Its time to transition your foundation
that was a little heavy for the Winter
to light for the Spring.

Here will be a recommendation what to use
that will give full coverage but without the heavy feel on the skin.


One of my favorites that I like to use gives me a medium to full coverage
but does not crease or melt down,
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation I like the Matte
they also have dewy with 16 shades to choose from.
I highly recommend this foundation

This Revlon Colorstay Foundation
smooths on evenly great for Combo/oily skin
its oil free gives a demi matte coverages
comes in 35 shades bet you will find yours.

This No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation gives a flawless
complexion with super staying power this baby does
not melt away or crease into lines stay on until you take it off.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Youth Boosting Foundation
expensive but worth it,  hydrates minimize pores, reduce wrinkles
It does not settle into your fine lines and this light weight foundation gives
and even tone to your skin it conceal minor discoloration.



This its my Spring 2017 Recommendation for
Light Not Heavy Foundation



Ladies what will you recommend or is it one on thison the list you have try?

21 comments:

  1. Nice recommendations, Jackie. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks Jackie! I usually use MAC foundation!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing about buying foundation from of the rack is that I sometimes am not sure which shade will suit my skin. Maybe next time I will try, if the samples are available, would love to go for Revlon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you try to find your shade swipe the foundation shade along the jawline and the right color will disappear into your skin. Let me know if that work for you when you go to find one.

      Delete
  4. I only started wearing foundation again recently because there are now so many lightweight versions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of the foundations here, Fit, Number 7, Revlon, but I want Charlotte Tilbury so much! Hope you have a beautiful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recommendations Jackie! I love using Maybelline's Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recommendations Jackie! I love using Maybelline's Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for nice recommendations. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the options u have put forth.. Maybelline fit me foundation is on my top priority list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review. I prefer light Make-Up. No7 is a very big brand from english, i like this Make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I struggle with foundation these days, I feel like you can always see it on my face no matter how much moisturizer I use. But I did use Fit Me befor and it is pretty good for a drug store brand. I liked it.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all such fantastic recommendations for spring/summer. I adore the Revlon Colourstay and I am also a fan of the Fit Me.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this post. I have been looking for a light foundation for years! Chanel had one that was very good, but very expensive too. The Revlon one looks great.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this post is very helpful for me as I need such foundations. Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Resenha maravilhosa amei as dicas dos produtos, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great suggestions Jackie. I haven't found a light weight foundation I really like. I really love full coverage foundations.
    Simera~Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great suggestions, I really needs to change my foundation soon!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison