Monday, March 6, 2017

SIMPLE WAY TO LABEL PANTRY ITEMS DIY

I needed to get my pantry organize
but looking pretty.
I was looking for label so many to choose from
but none caught my eyes.
  I decided to make my own labels 
to my liking which help to beautify it.
I like the idea that I could find the items in the Pantry.
So here I share how I made my own.

WHAT YOU NEED
Wooden Tag
Chalkboard Labels
Twine
Scissor
Chalk or Chalkmarker
(All items could be found in Craft store or Walmart)


TRANSFORM MASON
WOODEN TAGS
Found in Walmart
by the Mason Jar


 ALL CHALKED UP
Chalkboard stickers 16 pieces
Also found in Walmart by Scrapbook section


NATURAL JUTE TWINE
This is what I already had handy
so what ever you prefer to use 
to match your decor.

Place the wooden tag on top
if the label leaving several
inches around it to wrap it.

It should look like this when you flip
it over.
  You cannot see the wooden tag.

Take A Sharp Scissor

Find the hole of the wooden tag
Pull the scissor through
gently to be able to expose the hole
for twin could go though.

Wrap the label around the wooden tag
Pull through the twine

Use a Chalk or Chalk Marker
 Write out what the items its
and you are done.
No more wondering if its flour or baking soda😆


How cute it looks 



Ladies and Gentleman hope you will give this DIY a try and see how
it will look in your Pantry. 
Tag me if you decide to try it out.

20 comments:


  1. this looks awesome and super useful :) thanks for sharing!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea.. will save u time for looking at stuff u need when in a hurry.. Thanks fr sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that tip so much, it's not only beautiful, but practical, and this is something I always look for, in my life - functionality! Hope you have a very nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I love the rustic touch of the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice idea
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip dear Jackie, I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and so easy to do. I bet your pantry looks fantastic.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Jackie, this is something I would expect from Martha Stewart! Excellent!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea Jackie. I need to try it.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for unselfishly sharing. I am going to get down on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool idea! I organized my pantry the other day and I thought about labels and cute ideas. This will come in handy. The result is so pretty and much better than regular label...

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jackie, this idea is simply but very cool and beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips, Jackie, I need to do the same in my kitchen, there are too many jars with the same colours... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES!!! I love DIY labels!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea. So beautiful and easy to do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute idea! Great job Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison