Monday, March 20, 2017

SPRING CLEANING SKIN


(google image)

Time to smell the flowers
and
Spring Cleaning Skin
get it back to shape
and ready to expose.
In the winter legs, knees, feets, elbows, arms
are hidden under tights, slack, sweater
in those cold winter months.
So the skin its screaming for moisture and air.

Here I will give some tips that will bounce
back your skin to be ready for Spring.

Lets starts with a simple product
that I find helpful and bet some of you already have
Petroleum Jelly
Add to your feet and cover with socks, place a quarter amount to each knees
and the same goes for your hands and elbows.
This its an economical way to see results smooth skin fast.


Common sense tip
Exfoliate.
Try to keep away from products that contains
Walnut shells or Apricot pit which could tear
your skin.

Gentle scrubber work best

Here its my homemade
BODY SCRUB
only two ingredients.

1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup of Olive Oil

Mix together and scrub away also great for lips.
OR
A loofah or body brush work well just make sure
your skin its completely wet before scrubbing.

MASK THE SKIN



Milk  or Yogurt
Its a great alternative 
to help your skin get smoother
1 cup of either spread evenly on body.
for feet and hand soak in 1 cup of either
milk or yogurt
I like to microwave the milk to luke warm for soaking body
in bathtub also when soaking feets and hands.
TRY IT

We all know how to tackle our face but do not forget
the Body.


Hope you found this helpful Ladies and Gentleman


Share a Spring Cleaning Skin Tip if you have one...
that you swear and follow by....

HAPPY SPRING!!!

23 comments:

  1. Happy Spring, Jackie. I love using Vaseline products on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I'd have never thought of microwaving the milk. Have a great week ahead!

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skin care tips for summer.. need to exfoliate my skin regularly.. have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please. Skin has to be the treasured thing. Great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very refreshing for the skin, great tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DIY scrub sounds good and spring cleaning is great, both our minds, bodies and houses - it's a very popular practice in Japan, also good for everyone for a fresh start! Hope you have a lovely week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your spring tips!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips Jackie! I always make brown sugar scrubs, they are awesome at exfoliating and moisturizing
    Happy Spring!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tips! Our skin definitely needs a good spring cleaning as much as our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Spring! I use oliv oil and Himalayan salts for srubs sometimes. Interesting tips, thanks for sharing. xx
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. They sound so great. I should give them a try. Thanks for sharing. You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post dear! Have a great day, spring is here!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 | RAINY PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brown sugar and olive oil... great Jackie, for my lips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love spring ;). It's wonderfoul. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips. I need to try milk or yogurt in my skin.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found it helpful and inspiring! Thank you Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison