Friday, April 7, 2017

EGGLAND'S BEST HARD COOKED PEELED EGGS- EGG SALAD

I found this by the carton of eggs
near Diary Section in the market and got excited.
I had mention before about the benefits
of Eggland's Best Eggs
and they are delicious.

I needed to share their 
new hard cooked peeled eggs
how convenient all the work its done for you.
They are perfect to add to your salad
eat as a snack, make devil eggs or
egg salad.

In honor of Easter Holiday this recipe and
next week dedicated to Eggs.

You get 10 medium size eggs in the bag.


I got the recipe
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
from the package
I added a different ingredient they do not mention

INGREDIENTS

6 Egg-Land's Best Hard Cooked Eggs, Chopped
1 Large Onion ( I use 1 Shallot)
1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Cucumber Ranch 
(Kraft Brand I added this)
1/4 tsp Dill
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper

DIRECTION
Combine Eggs, Onions or Shallots, Mayonnaise, Cucumber Ranch, Salt, Pepper and Dill
Cover Refrigerate until well chilled
Serve as a Salad or Sandwich

Very simple easy recipe do not require peeling eggs.

EGGS-DILL AND SHALLOT

KRAFT CUCUMBER RANCH

ADD ALL INGREDIENTS


COMBINE WELL ALL INGREDIENTS


CHILL AND SERVE

ENJOY


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!


Ladies and Gentleman will you try these Eggs by Eggland's?


22 comments:

  1. I love eggs and this recipe of yours looks absolutely delicious!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eggs, delicious recipe!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Have an amazing weekend.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good and delicious. I love egg salad sandwiches. Happy weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures, delicious

    I Follow yours posts by May Blog List (MBL - top right) on Blogs Showcase
    Best regards
    Chic

    Chic's
    Blogs Showcase
    Chic Poradnik

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love egg salad and I loved the pictures here, so yummi! I now want an egg salad dish! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so convenient! I never enjoy peeling eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so good. I love eggs.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this looks good and of cause taste good. Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to admit I love eggs and I would love to try this out :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always up for a good bowl of protein. This salad looks good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't had egg salad in so long! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks perfect! I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh it looks so yummy i love boiled egg salad & sandwich so will give it a go.. Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am hungry, I will always die for such eggy dish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How convenient! This is such a great idea

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison