Friday, April 21, 2017

FAST AND DELICIOUS BREAD PUDDING

This recipe its perfect to serve and eat
for breakfast or a satisfying snack.
I like serving when I have plenty of guest
like Easter morning this is what I serve
for them, they got tummy full to enjoy the day 
until the special dinner.

FAST AND DELICIOUS BREAD PUDDING

INGREDIENTS
1 Loaf French Bread
2 Cups of Milk 
(Do not use skim)
3 Tablespoon of Non-Salted Butter
2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/3 Cup of Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Eggs Beaten
Pinch of Salt
1 Tablespoon Sweet Condensed Milk 

DIRECTION
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Grease a bake pie dish with 1 tablespoon of butter,
Dice the loaf of French Bread place bread to
the grease bake pie dish.
In a small pot add 2 cups of milk, 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon,
Sugar, Pinch of Salt, 
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract and 2 Tablespoon of Butter
Heat on medium heat until butter melt set aside to cool
Meanwhile beat the two eggs add to the cool mixture
and pour over the dice bread evenly
Sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
Cook for 35-40 minutes until its tender slightly brown.
Drizzle with the 1 Tablespoon of Sweet Condensed Milk

Serve and Enjoy.



IMAGES OF THE PROCESS

Grease Bake Pie Dish
Dice Loaf of French Bread
Place Bread in Bake Pie Dish


2 Cups of Milk

1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

1/3 Cup of Milk

3 Tablespoon of Butter
1 to Grease Bake Pie Dish
2 for Milk Mixture

Pinch of Salt

2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
1 For The Milk Mixture
1 To Sprinkle Over Bread

In A Small Pot heat Until Butter Melt

2 Eggs Beaten 
Pour into Cool Milk Mixture

Pour Milk Mixture Over Dice French Bread

Sprinkle 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder

Place in a Preheated 350 Degree Oven
Bake for 35-40 Minutes 
Until Slightly Brown



1 Tablespoon of Condensed Milk

Drizzle Over the Bake Bread Pudding




FINAL RESULTS

ENJOY


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

19 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious Jackie! I've never had bread pudding before, but I've always wanted to try it! Bookmarking your recipe! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me very much of a bread meal my grandmother used to make when I was very little. It feels your belly and gives kids lots of energy ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy look so delicious!!!
    have a nice weekend honey!!
    kiss

    www.unconventionalsecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a tasty way to enjoy bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post :)
    have a nice weekend!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipe. I used to make this recipe in the morning.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother taught me how to make bread pudding last year. It is good, but it can be addictive too. Yours looks delish. Happy weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmhhh bread pudding! This sounds so good. I never tried, but I will

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. I like it. It's look delicious. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great recipe and it looks so appetizing! Lovely idea for bread!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not had bread pudding in years. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Looks yummy.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an amazing post! I love it.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!
    always look delicious!

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bread pudding is my favorite and my hubby's too! This recipe looks delish and eats to make!
    Xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops m so sorry m late in commenting now a days, i have too much of work not very regular with blogging like before as well..
    your recipes are so yumm and healthy wud love to try it xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison