Monday, April 3, 2017

GOOD GRIPS COOKBOOK HOLDER REVIEW

Good Grips Cookbook Holder
Add caption
Here its an easy way to view 
video, recipes or even images
for your blog.

This Good Grips Pop Up Cookbook Holder
its not just for holding cook books.
It also hold your phone, ipad,  and table
for easy view and it comes with a clear
splatter guard it auto opens for easy loading
and it could be store on a bookshelves, drawer or cabinet
it does not take much space.

Am I getting your attentionđź’­
on this product yet!!
Maybe the images will help




 Packaging explain in detail on the back of it
how to load and unload

When you first remove the 
Good Grips Pop Up Holder
its in a protector bag

Here you see the clear splatter protector
lift screen for easy flip of pages for cookbook
or movement of tablet and ipad screen.

 Here I show holding the Tablet 
look how sturdy and I do not have to worry
of falling or getting any dirt that could damage the screen.


Look how it hold an Ipad

Three different size book
from top large, medium and small

 Small soft cover book
holds it that you could view clearly the page

Medium book look at how flat
it lays to see the recipe


Large book does not tilt and
could easily view the recipe

It also holds very well magazine

I have to said I have no regrets in purchasing this items.
So happy I found it Good Grips from OXO brand
works amazing and it has made my life easier.

Here you could find one


I hope you found this post helpful.

20 comments:

  1. Long time....
    How are you?
    i am come to your site daily.
    love your site...
    MY new blogsite: https://shafinvevo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this is the perfect product for me! Thanks for sharing, dear Jackie :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really good! Prevents accidents - books all over flour :) and they are very practical! Hope you have a very beautiful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very practical such a book holder. Wish you a nice week dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vow this is a fancy yet useful tool fr holding cookbooks.. tbh i dont have many cookbooks wud use it fr an ipad or something i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great cookbook holder. I love that it's versatile and can hold cookbooks, tablets or smart phones. Because lets face it we download so many books now to our devices. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tool looks super helpful and versatile! Thanks for sharing dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look great! I like that it holds anything from a tablet to a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this product! My iPad does not have a case that stands and it drive me nuts!
    thanks so much Jackie!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So useful. This product is perfect for me.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is most helpful especially when you're always using cookbooks when cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how this holder has many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks super useful! thanks for sharing this Jackie :)


    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so good and versatile. Great review doll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need this in my life. So handy in the kitchen.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so need this product in my life! This will make all of cooking and baking a much easier process.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison