Monday, April 10, 2017

HIPPITY HOP! HERE COMES THE EASTER BUNNY TO YOUR BLOCK


Hippity Hop! Here Comes The Easter
Bunny To Your Block!

Its the time of year when we gather
to celebrate Easter, see the little ones
 hunting for eggs and we make our home
welcoming for our guest with a touch of Spring.
This festivities put a smile on everyone.

Here are images that will help you get
ready to celebrate the Easter Holiday!


Let Start By Setting The Table
With The Right Centerpiece


Set The Table To Fit The Occasion


DYE THE EGGS 


MAKE THOSE TREAT
FOR YOUR GUEST TO TAKE HOME



SERVE YOUR FIRST COURSE

COOK THOSE SIDE DISHES


DELICIOUS MAIN COURSE


SERVE THE PERFECT DRINK
ADULTS

KIDS

FINISH WITH A BITE OF SWEETNESS


It's so much fun to celebrate Easter but let's not forget
the true meaning of Easter
Celebration of Jesus Christ Resurrection
(Easter Celebration April 16)

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

18 comments:

  1. All the Easter decor and food looks amazing! Beautiful photos Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this all looks amazing. These are the perfect tips for hosting an easter. I'm especially loving the Easter bunny bread bowl, yummy!
    Hope you have a great week ahead!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter prep! Happy Easter in advance!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I feel so happy seeing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such awesome ideas! I'm loving those glitter eggs.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your timing is perfect. I already started thinking about what I will cook for Easter...and what decor I will do...Your post gave me the perfect inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look like lovely Easter decorating inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ideas for eastern. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que maximo amei as decorações arrasou,
    tenha uma semana abençoada, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great party ideas fr easter.. Looking forward to it with celebrations and good time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super poems and very tasty...
    https://randomghoststories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These rice crispy treats look good. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything here looks perfect Jackie! I love the decor and the delicious meals. The bunny straws are too cute and a must have! The jars with the easter decoration inside of it is perfect to give to guests. I might just recreate it and give it to my family members when they come over for Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison