Monday, April 17, 2017

MY COLLECTION OF ECOTOOLS MAKEUP BRUSHES

EcoTools one of the brand of
makeup brushes I cannot be without.
The sturdy bamboo handle
and cruelty free bristle,
that are soft they also use reusable cosmetic cases
and package their brushes 100% tree free paper.
Most of this information you should know by now
if you use Ecotools if not start using them
you will not regret the purchase.
They do the job beautifully from cheeks to eyes.

This company always reinventing themselves has
more than brushes they also sell sponges wish I had
not try yet, but will soon and bath essential 
I had try the body brush or back brush its amazing.


 Here are some of my makeup brush collection 
Bronzer Brush to CC/BB

Large Powder Brush 
Perfect to apply blush or
setting powder

Perfect if you want to try for the first time
Six Piece Starter Set
For eyes and cheeks

I just added these two to my collection
Highlighter brushes

They wash well they do not loose their bristle hair or handle.
 The bamboo handle looks amazing like you see here.
The most important thing it grabs the products 
well and blend amazing.

Ladies what do you think about EcoTools Makeup Brushes?

17 comments:

  1. I am all for eco friendly products, though I seldom use brushes. In fact hardly make-up though perhaps I should dusk-out the big brush which is sleeping in my drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that this brushes are eco friendly is a big plus.They look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those brushes look amazing
    and I can imagine, that those eco-brushes are not only better for the nature, but also have a better Quality than the cheep plastic ones.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Jackie! I love effective brushes that do a good job of evenly dispensing make up on my skin. Eco - friendly! Yes!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brushes sound good. The right brushes are very important for a perfect make-up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using Eco Tools! One of my favorite brush is their buffing brush!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these brushes, I use them in my pro kit!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful makeup brushes, Jackie.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with Eco Tools brushes. I love how soft and affordable they are.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely wonderful! I really like this.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. These brushes look soft & nice, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I often see this brand in drugstores! Thanks for sharing your experience with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these brushes, great collection
    new beauty review on my blog L'Oreal Paris skincare routine with Fiori Rari
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eco tools is my fav brand fr brushes.. love these they are of great quality.. Thanx fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collection. I really love their products.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison