Monday, April 24, 2017

REVIEW ON INFLUENSTER COMPLIMENTARY YSL TOUCHE ECLAT

Influenster send me this complimentary package
a YSL Touche Eclat to test and give an honest
review on my blog and on my media.

When I open the package this is what I got


I immediately tested on my hand 
love the texture and smoothness.
It blend very well to the skin.

The easy packaging that looks like
a pen its convenient to hold and apply.
The card that was enclose in the package
gives instruction how to apply,
Great for beginners 
It brighten, smooth and perfect
Yes it does all three with luminous finish. 

Here its the packaging
Very chic gold
looks like a pen Right!

The Black part you press down
to get the right amount you need
without struggles.
 

It does not make a mess love that
in my lifestyle which its always on a run.
Pro of YSL TOUCHE ECLAT
Easy to apply
To Take along
Lightweight
Smooth Texture
Blend well
No Mess
Give excellent results without shimmer and glitter

CONS
None

I was very please with the result and I highly recommend this product
for the woman who wants to look radiant without shimmer and glitter.




DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT COMPLIMENTARY FROM
INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES!!!
The Federal Trade Commission requires testing program participants to
disclose that they have received products for complimentary testing purposes in all
review material.
-- This does not change how I feel
about the product my review its base on my experience trying it out from Wednesday April 19 till
Today technically this morning I like to give honest opinion on products I try.

23 comments:

  1. I've heard many times that this product is very good :) glad you liked it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review dear Jackie. This is one of my favorite Concealer, since many year.
    Im of to NY tomorrow for the next 8 days. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I like this concealer, it sits perfectly on you. Lovely flawless finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. - great post,dear!
    I follow you,please follow me back! :)

    anastasajstyles.blogspot.ba <------------ new post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not follow because thats the reason you follow I like legit readers who really follow because they enjoy the blog not for a person trying to gain followers.

      Delete
  5. Touche Eclat has always been one of my favorite concealer products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review Jackie! I love YSL products!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting products :)
    Cool post :D

    Follow me? I follow you?:)
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review girl! And you're so right, they are no cons to this product. I absolutely love YSL Touche Eclat its such a great concealer! One of my favourites!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the result on your face, you look fab!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. This product look like it is so well designed! I hate it when make up coms out in in a way that is messy , I have ruined many handbags that way. Love this!
    Xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now who wudn't love anything from YSL..I wud love to try this product sometime :) u look great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que maximo amei a make, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post :)
    kisses :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The packaging is stunning! I love that this comes with a guide on how to use it. Fab review Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard so many great reviews about this product. Great review.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting product. I love the result on you.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review as always doll! I love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great concealer! Love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison