Friday, May 19, 2017

IVANKA TRUMP TOMATO SOUP MODIFIED



This delicious soup its created by 
The President daughter Ivanka Trump

Below its an image of her version
I did made a little changes not much,
but I had try her version and 
it does taste delicious. 





Like I mention I did made some small changes on the recipe
I must said I did enjoy and will continue eating Ivanka or My Version.

INGREDIENTS
28 ounces of Crush Tomatoes
2 1/2 Cups of Chicken Broth
3 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Garlic Clove minced
1 can Thai Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
1 Tsp Hawaiian Salt

DIRECTION
In the crock-pot add the 3 tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil (give thickness)
1 garlic minced the can of Crushed Tomatoes Sauce stir
add the Thai Coconut Milk and the Black Hawaiian salt, Stir
Cook on high for 4 hours

Serve with garlic bread (optional)

IMAGES



ADD ALL THE INGREDIENTS
TO THE CROCKPOT











Perfectly Serve In A Cup

Yummy Garlic Bread

Hope you see that we all are human
and we all like similar things.
Especially when it comes to food.

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

20 comments:

  1. Very interesting post! Have a lovely Day! 😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always up for a nice and delicious comforting soup.. super yumm!! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic post dear :)
    happy weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper tips. Love it.
    http://viktorianekta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember having tomato soup before, but this one looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm delicious!
    I love tomato soup :)
    Have a nice day!

    Kisses!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmhh.. this sounds so good. And I like all these ingredients. But about black salt I never heard. I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm. It's look delicious. I love tomatoes. Kisses. Have a good week end

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious look! Happy weekend!
    Kisses:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thick delicious and vibrant soup. Nice name for of the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use Swanson chicken broth too but the packaging here is very different. Nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great recipe! Have an amazing new week.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your variation looks really tasty, Jackie. I didn't know that Ivanka creates recipes...
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jackie, hope you had a great weekend. The soup looks yummy, I might try it, hugs!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The recipe looks delish, the black salt adds! Yes, we are all human, thanks for that personal note of hope!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delicious! I eat tomato soup on a regular basis. Willl certainly try this one.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a yummy tasty soup. Thanks for sharing.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison