Friday, May 5, 2017

ORCHARD VALLEY HARVEST CRANBERRY ALMOND CASHEW REVIEW


Great find 
Orchard Valley Harvest
Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix.
This snack its healthy and NO GMO
so versatile you could eat it alone
or add to oatmeal and yogurt.

If you could find it try it out
you will be as please as I with this snack product.



ORCHARD VALLEY HARVEST
You get in Multi Package 8 individual packaging inside
this big one for 4.98 its a steal. Get yours now press on link.
Walmart Supercenter

WHAT IS IN IT?
Dry Cranberry, Cashew, Almond
No artificial ingredients and No Gmo.
made with  Sea Salt

DELICIOUS IN YOUR YOGURT

SPRINKLE ON TOP OF BERRIES

ADD AN EXTRA BOOST TO YOUR OATMEAL
GREAT WAY TO START YOUR DAY


Here is another flavor with no artificial ingredients
an Excellent Source of Omega-3
It contains
Walnuts, Dried Sweetened Cranberries,
Almonds and Pistachios


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR HEALTH!!!

21 comments:

  1. These look like a great balance between nuts and fruits - full of nutrients and proteins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm yummy! The perfect snack!

    STYLENTONIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please!
    Happy weekend darling!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks both delicious and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMhhh this sounds delocious. Great as snack or together with oatmeal. Thats the kind of snack what i like

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so good and healthy.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum. Shall look out for this brand, hopefully can get me hands-on. I do snack on nuts, indeed, for healthiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious <3
    Wish you a nice week-end!
    Kisses
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/pretty-in-navy-blue/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it for salad. It's very delicious. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I eat nuts and berries as part of my daily diet, being a vegetarian getting protein is important and nuts are a great source of protein.
    Thanks for sharing

    Keisha xo
    thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love nuts and berries of course adding them to oats wud b great.. love it.. have a relaxing Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting post! Happy mather Day! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mom would probably like this since she likes berries and cashews.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures, I like it. Visit my blog if you want, i followed you :) <3
    mybeautydiary123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look so good. I can definitely see them in my oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison