Monday, May 15, 2017

PAMPERING IN THE SHOWER

I came across this item in Bed Bath & Beyond
and say to myself it cannot be that bad
the price was reasonable.
What really caught my eye its the amount
of attachment you get also that you could
turn a shower into a relaxing spa.
Pampering In The Shower
For Man or Woman

Here it what you Get
Long Handle with an On and Off  & Hi/Low Press Buttons
To help reach your back and lower legs easier

Require 3 Double AA Battery
Not Included

The convenience in having your Spin Spa
Brush is that you could manage if you
like it low or hi


Here You Attached The Brush Attachment
You Want To Use
Easy to attached and detached

Here You see all 5 Spa Attachments
From Your Left
Mesh Sponge
Microdermabrasion
Massage
Cleansing
Pumice Stone
They all work with a purpose in making your skin smooth

Mesh Sponge
Lather Yourself
Rejuvenate your skin
without making an appointment to 
a Spa
Make it Fresh and Youthful.
Mesh Sponge its a gentle exfoliation.

Massage
Great when you feel aches and tired muscle 
helps soothe away the aches and pain.
It also helps to improve circulation
great for the back of legs prone to cellulite and arms.
Helpful to perk up those muscle on your back.


Pumice Stone
Using this Pumice Stone
no more cracked feet make them smooth
in no time. Help smooth out calluses 
and rough skin make those feet pretty
and your manicure stand out.

Cleansing
Add your favorite body wash and soap
scrub away the stress of the day.
Feel clean and awaken like you
just came out of a spa.

Microdermabrasion
Helps aging skin and dry to smooth it out
and feel soft.
 Perfect to get rid of dead skin cell.
Youthful and Smooth skin,
Who will not want that!!!
For only 20 dollars 
you could have it in the comfort
of your home.



This to me was a great find love the idea that I have
a spa in my shower and I can rejuvenate in seconds.
See for yourself how to Get your skin to glow.
Get it here

22 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    nice review my dear. sounds amazing and super useful :D

    NEW FASHION POST | TREND ALERT: Exotic Allure. Are You READY?
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is like awesome home spa!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, great stuff! I love getting pampered too, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice!!!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG yes i need this product in my life.. Nice find and thanks fr sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very interesting producto. I like it. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice way to have a spa in your own shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have tried such a similar spa set before, i vouch its the way to home spa pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sound great, like a little Spa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great product! A spa in the shower! I need to get one of these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot :D

    As I said yesterday, sounds super interesting.

    NEW COOKING POST | Fusilli Tricolore Pasta With Tuna
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie,
    You always find the very best things! I would,love to have this innovative product. How great for circulation and a good summer glow! The price is amazing too! Now I will get myself mad my sisters a great gift!
    X, Elle,
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a great product.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great! I wouldn't get out of the shower if I owned this.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison