Monday, May 1, 2017

WET N WILD NEW HIGHLIGHTERS REVIEW


These Wet n Wild New Highlighters are amazing to make you
glow and look like a goddess this summer.
The price 4.99 each, you cannot go wrong both
shade compliment so many skin tone.
Pretty impressive with how they stay in tact
and its not so powdery.


Let's start with shade
Precious Petals
321B
This one I use on my cheeks to give
me a glow like I just got back from the beach

This is how it will glow at Night and Day
the shade its more golden


The Second Shade
Crown Of My Canopy
322B
I like applying this one on my shoulder
collar bone and decolletage area

How it looks Day and Night
This shade its more in the copper tone.

Ladies I highly recommend its perfect to use now when
we want golden and copper look without to much help of the sun.

So if you looking for highlighters that work
not powdery and do not want to spend to much
these Wet N Wild New Highlighters are for you.



Ladies had you try them if so share.........

19 comments:

  1. Nice! I like seeing shoulders that like glimmer in a good way with highlighters.

    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these highlighters, heard a lot abt them.. I want them now :D Have a great week xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look amazing for bronze looking skin! perfect for summer! thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These highlighters sound great!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so pretty and you can't go wrong with that price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This powder looks fantastic!!! Need to give it a try :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so buttery soft and shimmery and seems as though they would add a beautiful glow to the skin.
    Great review Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty. I have heard only great things about these highlighters.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. The color is beautiful.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These highlighters are so pretty! Grrat review Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For me. The shades which will go down well on my skin to accentuate and to bring glow. I would definitely consider getting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both shades are beautiful, but the lighter one is gorgeous.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So luxury cosmetic my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cor linda amei, obrigado pela visita e uma ótima semana.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cool highliter - love the shimmer it adds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am officially back from holidays :) I am looking for good highlighters for ages and I think these ones are the ones for me! Thanks for that, I will try to find them now!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty color! And the embossed design is lovely...

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this brand Jackie. I want a product like this but i am concerned it would be too drying, but you say this is not powdery, so I will gladly try these! Kisses!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the shimmering finish. Great Products in my book. Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison