Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A DENIM LIFE

A DENIM LIFE

A DENIM LIFE by beautify11 featuring mixit jewelry

Who does not like Denim???
It has been around since 1873.
It always come back softer and stylish.
It use to be bottoms only now we
are privilege to have all type of denim,
from dress to top and so on.
Its
A Denim Life

Ladies how you like denim?



WearAll flared sleeve top
$26 - wearall.com


Denim short shorts
mixxmix.us


Chanel navy flip flops
vestiairecollective.com


STELLA McCARTNEY purse shoulder bag
shop.harpersbazaar.com


Monica Sordo tie choker
$505 - avenue32.com


Rhodium plated earrings
$165 - blingsense.com


Mixit jewelry
jcpenney.com

19 comments:

  1. Such a cool denim on denim outfit. Loving all the details ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute denim outfit! Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this set!!!
    new outfit on my blog Patch look
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic denim Outfit. But my favorie pieces is the Stella Bag. A drean!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is right up my street... I love denim!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing post dear!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice selecci贸n! Thanks for sharing! 馃憣馃憣馃憣

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ideal selecci贸n de propuestas denim..me encanta!
    Besos;))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ideal selecci贸n de propuestas denim..me encanta!
    Besos;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit. I love denim.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have the shorts please! Comfy, anytime wear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love denim trend, i have buy a lot of clothes for summer
    new post on my blog How To Design Your Dream Bathroom
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well put together, Jackie. I love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love denims and unfortunately haven't worn any since last 5 years..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top and Chanel flip flops, fabulous look!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison