Friday, June 23, 2017

BANANA CC SMOOTHIE

Fruit Smoothie
Many of you seen this
on my IG Story
BANANA CC SMOOTHIE
I ask you all If you could guest the ingredients?
and I was requested to please add the recipe on 
my blog or IG.
Here it is guys all 100 's of you thanks so much for the support.

INGREDIENTS
3-4 Bananas Slice 
1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
1/4 Cup Coconut Almond Milk
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon

DIRECTIONS
Blend well and Serve

COCONUT ALMOND MILK
THIS BRAND AMAZING
CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT
ITS 100% VEGAN-LOW SATURATED FAT-
LACTOSE FREE-SOY FREE CARRAGEENAN FREE


 TRY THIS AGAVE NECTAR ITS LIGHT AND ORGANIC

1 TEASPOON CINNAMON POWDER

RESULTS





GOOD TO KNOW
WHAT IS CARRAGEENAN? A red edible
seaweeds its widely use by food industry for gelling, thickening and
stabilizing properties.

DISCLAIMER: ABOVE BASE IN RESEARCH


ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR HEALTH!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to enjoy a smoothie, although I am not a big banana fan. I love using almond milk! Thanks for sharing. xx
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm I got to try this fr the weekend.. banana is such a mood enhancer .. Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds nice and refreshing but it has just a little much sugar for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not have to add agave it does not change the taste as per cinnamon its not a sweet ingredient.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a delicious smoothie! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so good. Love smoothie.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried agave nectar before, but this looks so good. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds yummy. I like all these ingredients. And of course very refreshing at summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing! ������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Packed with nutrients. Going over to check your insta account now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adding cinnamon into the smoothie seems interesting, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy smoothies. I love to have them in the summer because they feel you up.
    Thank you for sharing, I'll try it ;-)

    Hugs,
    Dusana

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison