Friday, June 30, 2017

DID YOU KNOW THERE IS DIFFERENT TYPES OF VEGETARIANS

(Google Image)
DID YOU KNOW THERE IS DIFFERENT TYPES OF VEGETARIANS
I do enjoy my vegetable and vegetarian dishes, let me take a moment to clarify I'm not
a vegetarian.  I like to call myself Epicurious love to try out different dishes.
(Diabete magazine information)

Vegetarian cuisine is not one size fits all some vegetarian
prefer plant-base foods and stay away from animal protein.
Some also stay away from diary products and eggs.
Their are so many classification you need to find out
which one will suit you best.

Here its a list of the option

1- Vegans-Do not consume animal products such as honey.
2- A lacto-Ovo Vegetarian- Eats a less restrictive diet including
 eggs and most diary product.
3- Flexitarians- Regularly seek vegetarian foods but also eat meat.
4-Pescatarians- Often consider themselves vegetarian, but eat fish--
No meat or poultry.
5- Fruitarians- A subgroup of vegans who thrive on the fruit of trees,
shrubs, etc, Their diet may or may no also include nuts, seeds, pulses and
root vegetables.

Eating a healthy diet that gives the right nutrients you need is the key,
So before making a decision consult with your doctor and nutritionist
to see and reassure what its suitable for you.
You need to maintain a good heart health and yes veggies soup ,meatless burger
might help.
Its great to incorporate fruits and vegetables in our diets
and if you do not eat meat
get your protein from Nuts, Seeds, Legume
I'm no expert but I believe you should have a well balance meal.

DISCLAIMER: NOT A NUTRITIONIST


Ladies and Gentleman did you found this helpful?
What category vegetarian are you?

16 comments:

  1. Good to know these. I always want veggies in my diet but I do eat meat too, so I am a Flexitarian!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is real infor for me. I only know of vegetarians, now I know they are groups in different segments as well. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Have an awesome weekend.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This information was so interesting to read.. Never knew abt this before.. Thanks fr sharing.. I would call myself a Flexitarian :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is a pure vegetarian!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love fruit in summer. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. very interesting and informative post dear Jackie
    new review on my blog MyBeautyBox Summer Detox
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting dear Jackie. I didn't knew all. Sometimes I think about being a vegetarian. But sometimes my body want meat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really interesting post Jackie, thanks for sharing!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is so informative. I had no idea about different types of vegetarians.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is very informative, Jackie. Thanks for sharing.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like eat meat, so vegetarianism it's not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm starting my Pescatarian journey. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison