Wednesday, June 21, 2017

DREAMING OF THE BEACH

DREAMING OF THE BEACH

DREAMING OF THE BEACH by beautify11 featuring tote handbags

DREAMING OF THE BEACH

Wearing comfy sandals but chic look
and cool stylish top no jacket
and trendy jeans.
Loving the idea of no jacket
and less clothes items to put on,
nice warm breeze wind blowing my hair
and feeling the sun on my skin but do not
forget your SPF....
Keep in mind this its a Dream while reading!!!(LOL)


Ladies are you dreaming of the beach?

Mesh top
riverisland.se


Distressed jeans
prettylittlething.us


White sandals
$61 - forevernew.com.au



Charlotte Russe lip gloss
charlotterusse.com


Sun Bum sun care
tillys.com

16 comments:

  1. I am dreaming of the beach too! Great picks!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite place in the world - the beach. Your selection is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beach essentials Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally besotted with the top!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes it's the first day of the summer and I am thinking of the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. I like the top.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really a beach person, but I sure will hail its fashion trend. Comfort call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!
    Have a nice day!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that top and sandals. Great and cute combination.
    Have a wonderful day, hugs!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the beach.Loving sandals and bag. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect look for beach
    new post on my blog fashion blogger
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unfortunately there is no beach near my house bt i love beaches and this is perfect outfit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful title and great set. I love these pants.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison