Monday, June 26, 2017

REVIEW ON AP24. TOOTHPASTE AND EPOCH PRODUCTS

These are products that I receive by mail
from a Distributor Jennifer Rodriguez.
These products are from Nuskin Enterprise
a company that developed and sell multi
care products from different brands.
Their website offers variety 
of care products from skin to teeth.
How convenient is that no matter
what you need you find in one website.

Disclaimer: I receiveed these brand products 
from Distributor Jennifer Rodriguez
 products belong to
NuSKIN Enterprise
 for the intention of this review.
My words are solely my own due to my experience
with AP24 Toothpaste, Epoch Sole Solution and Glacial Marine Mud mask.
The fact of getting these products did not change how I feel about them.
All website link and product its own by 
The product sold by Distributor

I cannot be held responsible for NuSkin products.

Here its what I received 
Ap24 Toothpaste 
Epoch Sole Solution
Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
Nice amount of product you get with
these brands.

Durable Packaging

AP24 WHITENING FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE
Easy to dispense.

The Toothpaste Has A Thick Consistency

TOOTHPASTE AP24 CLAIMS
Whiten without peroxide, while preventing
cavity and plaque.
This gentle vanilla mint formula
freshen breath and provides clean just
brush feeling that last all day.

MY EXPERIENCE
1- Yes, It does whiten in the small amount
of days using this AP24 toothpaste
I saw the difference in the shades of my teeth.
2- As per Preventing Cavity and Plaque
well cannot verify until I go to my dentist
to find out.
3- Yes, The Vanilla Mint Formula taste is gentle
and very tasty it does refreshes your mouth.
As soon as you done brushing your teeth
with AP24 Toothpaste you feel a difference.
I had tried plenty of different brands of 
toothpaste and yes my mouth feels clean
but with this toothpaste it took it
to another level, I felt comfortable
enough to know my teeth are getting
results and my mouth feel refresh all day.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

HEY!!! IF TORI SPELLING LOVE'S IT
WHY WOULDN'T YOU

GIVE IT A TRY!

GET YOURS HERE


EPOCH SOLE SOLUTION
Great amount easy to dispense
and if you have dry crack feet
this product came in time for you.

Our feet takes a beaten especially now
in the summer when they are more
expose to sun and environment.
You do not realize being in the sun
or in the steaming hot beach sand
and to much chlorine from the pool
could get your feet to feel and look dry.
Walking with expose sandals or flip flop
will show the dryness and cracks
This thick creamy sole solution
the title says it all.....
It hydrates as soon as you apply it
and gives you smooth results in an instant.

Thick Consistency But Smooth To Apply

Here You See A Small Amount Its
All You Need To Get Results.

EPOCH SOLE SOLUTION CLAIMS

Works underlying cause of rough, dry and cracked feet,
Delivers noticeable relieve in the first few weeks,
Soften and exfoliates dead skin cell build up and calluses
for soft smooth skin.
No added fragrance, naturally fragrance with Allspice Berry
They also claim its popular with the people from
Central America.

MY EXPERIENCE
I saw results immediately,
Keep in mind I have dry skin but not severe.
It did soften and felt smooth to the touch.
If I saw result than I highly recommend
for your dry feet,  If you have severe
dry cracked feet you will 
see result within few weeks.

My Feet Never Felt So Pretty And Hydrated
Trust me I had try every product
to help my dry skin on my feet,
which I get more in the Summer than the Winter.
I applied Sole Solution and
 immediately it absorb and my feet look 
smooth to the touch and hydrated.
I was happy to know this product works amazing,
need to consider in giving it a try its a must have.
I could Highly Recommend for you to try and
see for yourself how well it works.

GET YOURS HERE

EPOCH GLACIAL MARINE MUD MASK
I love mask so this product
I was excited to try.
EPOCH GLACIAL MARINE MASK CLAIMS
Help exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin
contaminants and rejuvenate damage or trouble skin.
It nurture your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals
and trace elements including Zinc and Sea Botanical.

MY EXPERIENCE
It applied smoothly 
I feel a tingle feeling on the skin that means its working.
When remove with warm water I saw a brighter
smooth texture on my skin.

The consistency shocked me it 
came out as a thin layer and it was so easy
to apply.
 
Some mud mask are so thick they feel like you
applying cement to your face this
Glacial Mud Mask its the opposite
its a delight to apply
I was able to cover my face within seconds.

HERE ITS AN IMAGE OF ME
WITH GLACIAL MUD MASK ON

Glad I had the opportunity to try these products that work.
I never heard of these particular products before
so bringing it to your attention with my honest
opinion and experience makes me feel happy
and confident to share that these products
do work and I highly recommend.

GET YOURS HERE
GLACIAL MARINE MUD


TO CONTACT
 Feel free to contact the Distributor Jennifer Rodriguez at
jnrodriguez6@yahoo.com
or visit her at
Facebook Page
Health Beauty Cosmetics
Its the Title Name of her Facebook
facebook.com/JensHBCosmetics
If you have any question you will like answered
about these products or you are interested in
becoming a distributor. Email
jnrodriguez6@yahoo.com

TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS
Here its her website if interesting in purchasing
these product or any other Nuskin has to offer.
jrodriguez.nsproducts.com


LADIES and GENTLEMAN
I hope this review convinces you to want to try one of these products
or visit their website to find a product the meets your needs.

21 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of social media sharing about this brand and products. Thanks for sharing your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products seem to be very good, but I really have a favorite - a toothpaste with vanilla mint taste, yummi! I am returning to my blog activities after some weeks! Hope you are fine!
    DenisesPLanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the introduction! That toothpaste sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 products r really good and show good results.. I wud love to try the toothpaste :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The products sounds interesting. Especially the epoch sole solution. At summertime my feed are always dry, because I like t walk barefoot. Maybe I should try epoch sole solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should its amazing and your feet feels hydrated.

      Delete
  6. I'd like to give a try to the foot cream, my skin is always so dry, Jackie. Lovely tooth paste... :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it not expensive and it works amazing.

      Delete
  7. Would love to get my hands on these products. I shall contact the NuSkin dealers over here. I'm sure they have this range as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mask and the toothpaste looks really good. Have to give them a try!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard some good things about the Epoch brand. Great review, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great brand. Love your foot!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so nice! Have a great day!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jackie, I love whitening toothpastes, but it's really hard to find the one which really works.
    Thank you for the lovely review.
    Hugs,
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com



    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a brand new to me, I would like to try the mud mask! Nice review.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These products sounds lovely! Great review! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. The products sounds interesting, especially glacial mud mask.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try the mask. Great review doll!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison