Monday, June 12, 2017

SPIN SPA CLEANSING FACIAL BRUSH REVIEW

This facial cleanser works amazing.
I believe you should have every appropriate tool
to clean your face and get the makeup and environmental
dirt out of your pores.
I had try the shower one from this company
Now why not try the facial one.
Glad I did for 12.99 

If you recall I discuss about The Spin Spa
Shower several weeks ago and I was
please in how it leaves my skin after the shower.
Here its the link if you want to know more about it



This is the facial tool cleanser
it comes with two brush head

Its battery operated and 
 easy to add the attachment and the handle its convenient to hold.
It Cleans, Refresh and Revitalize thats
what the company claims and its true.

THE HYPE
There its such a big hype about facial brush cleanser
plenty of beauty company had come out with their own  reasonable version
Oil Olay, Neutrogena etc....
Clarisonic its the most popular one and its always reinventing
adding new brushes for different purpose but it is costly.

MAYBE A DUPE
This company came very close to being a dupe with Clarisonic
cleansing brush durable and it works as good as Clarisonic.
I have to say it only has two cleansing brush head hope they add
a selection for different purpose like they have for the shower one.

SAVE MONEY
Beside the obvious I had to said if you do not want to spend a lot
then consider this facial brush you will be please with the result.

EXPERTISE ADVICE
As per expertise its good to use facial brush to get rid of impurities
for your skin care could penetrate and work well into your skin.

MY OPINION
I believe even though facial brush cleanser its created with the intend to use
every day over exfoliated could strip the skin natural oils.
If you see your skin irritated, red or dry flakes on your skin
Stop the use or reduce the use to once a week.
If you are acne prone this might irritated and cause your acne to flame-up.
I believe a gentle cleanser works well for Rosacea, Very Dry Skin and
Acne Prone keep away from facial brush unless the bristle are soft and gentle.

HOW TO TAKE CARE AND PREVENT MOLD & MILDEW IN YOUR FACE BRUSH
After each use wash your facial brush with mild soap tap on the towel to get rid of excess water
and let it air dry.
Once a week sanitize the head brush by soaking it for 10 seconds in rubbing alcohol.
Every three months you should change your facial brush.

If you like washing your face in the shower than make sure to remove your facial brush
from the shower and follow the first instruction in washing it to prevent mold and mildew
building in your facial brush.

OVERALL
The Spin Spa Cleansing Facial Brush its works and 
its durable easy to attached the attachment.
Clean and makes your skin feel like you got a facial.
I highly recommend this brush and for the price
you cannot go wrong it does what it claims.

DISCLAIMER: Not a Dermatologist or a Skin Expert

Ladies what its your opinion using Facial Brush?

20 comments:

  1. This is definitely on my list! I have been wanting to get this for so long!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know what I received a brush like this in a kit from an Indian brand m excited to try it will share post soon..
    The product u show for $12.99 great deal and glad it works amazing... Thanks fr sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually own a this set, a different brand though. Lovely to keep your skin fresh and clean. I vouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the attachments are really cool and this brush is certainly affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting post. I got a similar face brush and my skin is a little bit sensitive. So I use the brush once at the week

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set sounds really interesting!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very interesting producto. I want to buy one. ;). Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried these kinds of cleansers, but, I've seen that they have very nice effects. Will try this brand soon!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the fact this cleansing brush has so many different heads to use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It surely looks nice on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how this product is so affordable! I use my clarisonic often, but I would like to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how this product is so affordable! I use my clarisonic often, but I would like to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of the brand but it looks like a great product, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not used any brushes on my face yet, but this one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need this in my life!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison