Monday, July 3, 2017

HOW TO CONTOUR WITH WET N WILD GEL LIP PENCIL

Wet n Wild Gel Lip Pencil perfect to Outline your
lips, fill them or Contour them.  If you like to contour
for dramatic look they are so many techniques out there
to accomplish that look but what I notice their were not one
technique for the person who likes to look natural.
Now, here it is I share how I contour my lip.
Wet n Wild lip pencil are perfect they apply smooth
not rough the shades are beautiful I will recommend.
They could be worn alone to show the shade or with gloss and lipstick.

WHAT IS LIP CONTOURING?

Simply lining your lips with a lip pencil
or outlining your lips with concealer
or contour pencil.
If using a lip pencil that takes away the illusion
this its when the concealer come in effect.


CONCEALER OUTLINE
I use AmazingCosmetics Perfection Stick Medium Shade concealer
to outline my lip to add dimension. 
Since I'm using a natural lip shade and it
will take away the illusion of fuller lip.
This creamy concealer its great blend very well 
and no one could see.
 

WET N WILD GEL LIP PENCIL SHADE
BARE TO COMMENT (651B)

Bare To Comment its a natural shade for
your lips perfect to outline under
a lipstick or wear by itself for 
a neutral lip look.




ADDING THE LIP LINER
 This its with the lip liner added,
notice you still see a little of the concealer.
Now, after I lip line my lips its when I blend with a lip brush
for concealer and lip liner to combine.
 
THIS ITS THE FINISH RESULT MATTE
 
Natural perfect edges


HOW TO APPLY
Bare to comment shade its amazing you could apply
with a heavy hand to make the shade
a little darker with a lighter hand like I did
to make it look like its your natural color.
 

GONE BURGUNDY(652C)
Wet n Wild Gel Pencil shade

The perfect shade for a darker look
you could wear alone or with lip gloss.


Wet n Wild (321B)
Precious Petals Highligher

Highlighter for your cupid bow or center of lip



Outline your lips with Gone Burgundy lip liner from
Wet n Wild 
make a heart shape fill in the center.

Add the highlighter on cupid bow

Finish filling the lip 
Final Result (Plump all Over)
 

This shade could also be worn
lighter or darker it all depend
on your preference and keep in 
mind to add a small amount of pressure
to accomplish the darker look.

Wet n Wild (654C)
Never Petal Down Shade

Love this shade
I cannot get enough of it.

This its such a pretty shade
The pink that goes for so many skin tone.

Here on this image a small amount of 
highlighter on cupid bow
 

Outline the lips with Never Petal Down Shade
than filled your lips.

I use Megasticks Shade 
Sinless (578)
By Wet n Wild
for shimmery look.

I outline first with the shimmery gloss
than I filled in the rest.

It gives a pop to the lip
I do get plenty of compliments and
question about this shade 
On Instagram
Now You know How I get it.

FINISH RESULT (Pouty with Shimmer)

The image for this shade
does not do justice
In person its a pink shade
to die for.
Ladies if you want to boost your lips without looking
like you try to hard give these technique a try.
It takes practice but before your know it
you will be an expect in getting the 
Perfect Pout.


Ladies which look you will try Matte, Plump All Over or Pouty with Shimmer?

22 comments:

  1. Wet n wild has to be my fav brand.. love the concealer too.. nice tutorial need to try it.. ur lips look fuller and nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this tutorial! The outcome is very natural. Since I like natural looks I've never contoured my lips, but I'll give it a try.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lips look great! Happy Holiday sweetie!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo nice! I love it so much!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the tips and the Never Petal Down Shade color! Beautiful colors of liners you chose! Hope you have a beautiful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poudre of cosmetics so elegant
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicey. You sure have sensationally highlight the lippie. Love all those shades, after lining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Lipliner has beautyful colors ans looks very natural at your lips. Thank you for this interesing tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful result, Jackie, these are the shades I love the most :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. This lip liner leaves a nice effect, I did not know of this novelty to do contouring on the lips, thanks for the review. Kisses.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done, I love the final result!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing! 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tutorial, dear. Happy holiday.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic tutorial Jackie, I love Wet n Wild products.
    Simera~Beautetue

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks great!

    Mellie,
    themelliediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison