Wednesday, August 2, 2017

BEACH HAIR DON'T CARE

BEACH HAIR DON'T CARE

BEACH HAIR DON'T CARE by beautify11 featuring tote handbags

BEACH HAIR DON'T CARE
Enjoying a cruise stop in one of the islands
or just being in a white sand beach.
You will walk with
Beach Hair and You Don't Care

Ladies do you agree?


Zimmermann swimsuit swimwear
$280 - zimmermannwear.com


Havaianas leather shoes
$36 - trouva.com


Soeur Du Maroc tote handbag
saksfifthavenue.com


Beach hat
shoptiques.com



Elizabeth Arden sun care
lordandtaylor.com

14 comments:

  1. I love everything in this list! The swimsuit, tote and especially the awesome hat!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swimsuit and over up are just gorgeous. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach culture is non existent in my country bt all these look perfect fr a beach day out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these pieces! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect essentials for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect essentials for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish look for the beach. I love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this swimming suit and pom pom bag, how cool! I normally don't care much of anything when at the beach :) But a nice bag yes :) Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your selection. Perfect for the beach.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely picks especially the hat!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison