Monday, August 21, 2017

MY BEAUTY TRAVEL MUST HAVES

MY BEAUTY TRAVEL MUST HAVES
When I travel I like to look for
ways to take less of my beauty items
but the ones I consider in packing
  I make sure they are multitasking beauty items.
Makes life easier to carry
and to bring along without 
worrying something I might need stay behind.


Small Bottle of favorite Fragrance
In this case Gucci its my favorite

Retractable Blush
Highly Recommend
Real Technique 


Full enough  bristle to grab and apply

We all know the elevation of planes dry our face
so a great oil like Argan works amazing

Cannot decide in lip shade
I place them in a compact case.
 Ladies bring your favorite shade in one case
without carrying your dresser lol.

Maybelline  MasterBlush
amazing different shades
goes with everything
you could create a day or night look 
within second

These are my must have I cannot be without
I also take along a neutral eye shadow since it will
combine with any outfit.


Ladies and Gentleman share your Travel Must haves?


22 comments:

  1. I generally, must pack skin care, not so much of make-up, of course lip balm is a must. These products you have shared I bet is the road to your beauty travel haves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you ought to write more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people don't speak about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!! My page: Moncler outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing your travel must haves, dear Jackie!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selection of portable faves :) I need to get me a lip case <3

    thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pick goes to the Gucci fragrance, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Master blush palette! And the Gucci perfume! I also like to travel with practical makeup products!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice travel selections Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your essentials! Facial sprays, cleansing wipes and hand cream are a few of my travel musts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips for traveling. I also like travel light and looking for multitasking products or mini sample

    ReplyDelete
  10. all very stunning these products
    NEW OUTFIT on my blog <<< sundress fashion trend >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips. I need more practical makeup product for travel.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool products, thanks for sharing.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like to travel with my basic beauty essentials; one tube each of lip gloss and lipstick and an eye pencil and a mascara for a short trip and for longer trips, I just throw a few more products into my small size cosmetic bag.

    Great Post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous ideas! I love how you pack your lipsticks am deathly the retractable brush ! Such great and useful ideas!
    Xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely travel selection, I love argan oil.
    Hugs,
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Argan oil is my fave too. But I love eyeliner and lip gloss more. Thanks for sharing your faves, babe.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison